Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
All the black cherry talk in the Ask a Question thread made me feel like wearing my VS
c8d3cf7297a546cb3454bb56b110ec06.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

It's rivalry day for college football and I hope your team wins today, unless you're an Auburn fan. Roll Damn Tide! Team colors if you got em.
CIMG5539.JPG
CIMG5540.JPG
CIMG5543.JPG
CIMG5546.JPG

All this black cherry talk caused me to pull these out, that, plus they're the only boots I own that even approach Crimson and that's due mostly to the neon stitching.
CIMG5544.JPG

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
It's rivalry day for college football and I hope your team wins today, unless you're an Auburn fan. Roll Damn Tide! Team colors if you got em.
View attachment 145805 View attachment 145806 View attachment 145807 View attachment 145809
All this black cherry talk caused me to pull these out, that, plus they're the only boots I own that even approach Crimson and that's due mostly to the neon stitching.
View attachment 145810
I will try to forget those boots, Greg. I don't need another drain on my resources, and they seem like they could lead to a slippery slope.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
Rain is over, at least for now. Late 40's Dobbs Game Bird Guild Edge for shade.

caee6881df28e4d4e1bcce2c0bf02b98.jpg
2e2a18c3681e43cfbabd1b734e0d131e.jpg
638c2b3fc4d11c51abf4129fd1131a2a.jpg

Have a great day!