Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Yesterdays escapades in a Penny's Air Commander. It is an air force blue felt. In person it is a stunnng felt hue.

i-8sHpwTr-M.jpg

i-6n9qpCj-M.jpg

Lunch of Niku Soba Ramen.

i-qLSMNLZ-M.jpg

i-68DN6PB-M.jpg

i-qHKcrGZ-M.jpg

i-xCqGWg4-M.jpg

i-7tk2F6x-M.jpg

Afternoon chores in a sage Stetson Whippet.

i-XXZ7fLT-M.jpg

This mornings dog soirée hat was a Royal De Luxe Stetson. The leather sweat bands says De Luxe while the hat liner does not. This hat has great felt.

i-cWtHKnQ-M.jpg

This is the first Stetson hat of this quality that does not have a matching liner reinforcing the quality to the owner. The sweat is original and the liner has factory sewing (or at least matches other Stetson hats and has the same characteristics).

i-b4F6rGL-M.jpg

i-gDHDZth-M.jpg

Home and cooling down from my soirre wearing a Premier Stetson. Some mornings coffee tastes excellent. This morning is one such morning.

i-FkmvVHm-M.jpg

This hat was sold from Hurleys, NB, CN. It was included in the pre-1940's Canadian hats I picked that included a bunch of hats made by the Wolthausen factory. This glorious felt matches the in hand quality and characteristics of the Brick and Borsolino hats I picked up from the stock sold at that shop. Stetson had purchased that shop to get into the Canadian market. Excellent quality felt.

i-hsNJGkQ-M.jpg

i-mdf566N-M.jpg

i-SGN92P4-M.jpg

Having some breakfast on the deck while wearing a Knox Westlite. Certainly an aesthetic, but I do really like the sewn liner rear ribbon treatment of Knox hats. I think they are tidy and cool looking. The sweat and liner are Knox quality - higher than other hats at this historic price point. I admit this is my opinion, but the details draw my attention.

i-BRXr5K9-M.jpg

i-gH7F75w-M.jpg

i-f6N3fm9-M.jpg

Cheers to all on this glorious Saturday morning, Eric -
Wow.. the Air Command is amazing

Yesterdays escapades in a Penny's Air Commander. It is an air force blue felt. In person it is a stunnng felt hue.

i-8sHpwTr-M.jpg

i-6n9qpCj-M.jpg

i-qLSMNLZ-M.jpg

i-68DN6PB-M.jpg

i-qHKcrGZ-M.jpg

i-xCqGWg4-M.jpg

i-7tk2F6x-M.jpg

i-XXZ7fLT-M.jpg

This mornings dog soirée hat was a Royal De Luxe Stetson. The leather sweat bands says De Luxe while the hat liner does not. This hat has great felt.

i-cWtHKnQ-M.jpg

This is the first Stetson hat of this quality that does not have a matching liner reinforcing the quality to the owner. The sweat is original and the liner has factory sewing (or at least matches other Stetson hats and has the same characteristics).

i-b4F6rGL-M.jpg

i-gDHDZth-M.jpg

Home and cooling down from my soirre wearing a Premier Stetson. Some mornings coffee tastes excellent. This morning is one such morning.

i-FkmvVHm-M.jpg

This hat was sold from Hurleys, NB, CN. It was included in the pre-1940's Canadian hats I picked that included a bunch of hats made by the Wolthausen factory. This glorious felt matches the in hand quality and characteristics of the Brick and Borsolino hats I picked up from the stock sold at that shop. Stetson had purchased that shop to get into the Canadian market. Excellent quality felt.

i-hsNJGkQ-M.jpg

i-mdf566N-M.jpg

i-SGN92P4-M.jpg

Having some breakfast on the deck while wearing a Knox Westlite. Certainly an aesthetic, but I do really like the sewn liner rear ribbon treatment of Knox hats. I think they are tidy and cool looking. The sweat and liner are Knox quality - higher than other hats at this historic price point. I admit this is my opinion, but the details draw my attention.

i-BRXr5K9-M.jpg

i-gH7F75w-M.jpg

i-f6N3fm9-M.jpg

Geezy Pete, Eric! That's just the morning? How many of you are there?

PanosChris

Practically Family
Imperial Stetson for a weekend in Copenhagen. Have a good one folks.

View attachment 374218
Splendid, Steve!

i-8sHpwTr-M.jpg

i-6n9qpCj-M.jpg

i-qLSMNLZ-M.jpg

i-68DN6PB-M.jpg

i-qHKcrGZ-M.jpg

i-xCqGWg4-M.jpg

i-7tk2F6x-M.jpg

i-XXZ7fLT-M.jpg

i-cWtHKnQ-M.jpg

i-b4F6rGL-M.jpg

i-gDHDZth-M.jpg

i-FkmvVHm-M.jpg

i-hsNJGkQ-M.jpg

i-mdf566N-M.jpg

i-SGN92P4-M.jpg

i-BRXr5K9-M.jpg

i-gH7F75w-M.jpg

i-f6N3fm9-M.jpg

What a parade Eric! This blue Marathon is fantastic. Love the coat and overall outfit too.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana