Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Perhaps we should dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns. I was wearing a Gannon with fintastic gills this morning.

i-vWgpcr4-M.jpg

i-3Kwnj6r-M.jpg

i-Zw63SVT-M.jpg

Apologies as I cod be better. I have been gill-ty of too many fish puns this morning. Eric -
Ha ha ha Outstanding!
I been fishing around for a pun but can only cut-bait. That hat is gillicious though!!
B

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Perhaps we should dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns. I was wearing a Gannon with fintastic gills this morning.

i-vWgpcr4-M.jpg

i-3Kwnj6r-M.jpg

i-Zw63SVT-M.jpg

Apologies as I cod be better. I have been gill-ty of too many fish puns this morning. Eric -
Your elasmobranch ribbon treatment is quite attractive on that fantastic deep sea green Gannon!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 146115 View attachment 146116
This hat is very impressive Reggie. The first pic looks very much like this old Carter and Sons Velour i got from Splintercellsz.
Impressive!!
B
Thanks, Bowen. I see the similarity. Biltmore has for years produced a velour hat line. I guess it was a welcomed and functional finish for a Canadian hat company. They also produced a number of long hair finishes as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn