Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
The announced snow did not reach the low altitudes, but torrential rain accompanied us for much of yesterday.
CervoBor 2.jpg

Today gray and low clouds and some rain, the mountains and hills are white with snow.
CervoBor A.jpg
A strange, but not much case in Italian headwea,r is on my head today.
CervoBor B1.jpg

Borsalino "Ardilla" in green felt with the ribbon in slight contrast and a shape typical of Italian hats of the early sixties.
CervoBor B.jpg
The surprise, but not too much, comes from the processing label that denotes another producer.
CervoBor 6.jpg

Too fast in delivery? Or other factors? Who knows
CervoBor 5.jpg

There remains this beautiful cross of Italian hattters from the years that were madeof gold, to show the quality of workmanship almost unknown today

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The announced snow did not reach the low altitudes, but torrential rain accompanied us for much of yesterday.
View attachment 386127
Today gray and low clouds and some rain, the mountains and hills are white with snow.
View attachment 386128 A strange, but not much case in Italian headwea,r is on my head today.
View attachment 386129
Borsalino "Ardilla" in green felt with the ribbon in slight contrast and a shape typical of Italian hats of the early sixties.
View attachment 386130
The surprise, but not too much, comes from the processing label that denotes another producer.
View attachment 386131
Too fast in delivery? Or other factors? Who knows
View attachment 386133
There remains this beautiful cross of Italian hattters from the years that were madeof gold, to show the quality of workmanship almost unknown today

Wonderful looking Borsalino/Cervo, Daniele. If only the factories had kept better records. They were obviously too busy making quality hats :)

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
When the Kona winds bring in storms that last for days it is not very conducive to my beach bum/fedora wearing lifestyle. 20 mph winds, huge waves, beach erosion, and lots of runoff into the water are really cramping my style. But, on the other hand it is great weather for wearing a leather jacket (as long as it is not dumping rain), and a good fitting cap that won't blow into the drink.
Mr. Freedom Indigo HBT Scuttler cap worked well yesterday for a long beach walk when there was a break in the rain.
IMG_9561.jpg
IMG_9551.jpeg
IMG_9557.jpeg
IMG_9670.jpeg
IMG_9658.jpeg
IMG_9602.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Was I a good boy this year? There are conflicting opinions, but all in all, yes!
Morello 4c.jpg

I received an unexpected gift from Norway: Borsalino Qualità Superiore that my friend Panos added to an exchange.
Morello 4b.jpg
Interesting and curious is the color of the hat sold in cold Norway: Morello, which is the most bizarre color in the Borsalino range.
Morello A2.jpg Morello A3.jpg
Interpreted by the dyers of Alexandria in various ways, some time ago there was a parade to see the differences
Morello 6.jpg

Is this time the color you see in the photo, equivalent to that of the coat of a Morello horse?
Morello murgese.jpg
Here you find more on the horse "Murgese" you see in the picture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murgese

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana