Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

almost unworn Hückel "Superior Velour" with matching 3-piece German
tailor-made suit of the late 30s with light pink and baby blue pinstripes
42642658wk.jpg

42642659xt.jpg

41966277hw.jpg

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/johann-hückel´s-söhne-pre-1940.48472/page-17#post-2728697
I like the suit, Matt, but it gets second place (at some distance) next to the hat
Really like the colours on that one, Jim.

My new Trimble Homburg. I’ll be wearing it with the brim turned down. Some rules are meant to be broken. View attachment 388329 View attachment 388330 View attachment 388331 View attachment 388332
Not that rule!
bpVkG5iDIRj-RyikBtbtCf5eOKJjqxBkhyBXkGFhXiiaebkHIobMXwd6tgk41w8VH8RYm5xBlAGjQ-9hVjkO5EY2NvABrN2zbF07DDQeEEOepxJWiE63jTpbyGUW3Uc53wdd7AGDJ-m3nRHlmhPRhK4-xj4PbNY-2R4

See: Obi Wan felt it too!

Nothing stingy about this Campdraft Deluxe. Have a joyous weekend, folks! View attachment 388485
Perfect outfit, Steve. Coat, hat and scarf.

On the Sixth Day of StingyMas

View attachment 388706

Champ Long Hair Black Heather
4 7/8 Crown as shaped
3/4 silver grosgrain mid ribbon
1 7/8 inch under welt brim

This medium/long hair black heather Champ was gifted to me some time back by Randy @Rmccamey It is an unusual but beautiful very soft and petable black felt with hints of white, blue, green, yellow and red heathered into the mix. Randy had Rick at Phoenix hats replace the ribbon with this silver mid ribbon. I think it was an excellent choice as it really makes it pop…. And gives it somewhat of a Playboy vibe. Thank you to Randy for this Very cool hat.

View attachment 388707 View attachment 388708 View attachment 388709 View attachment 388710 View attachment 388711 View attachment 388712 View attachment 388713
Doesn't look as stingy as the others. Strange how that works. Very nice, Joe.

There is scientific doubt if the sun came up here this week at all! No chance to take pics of all the new hats that came in this week (and quite a few there were too). Many many thanks to Panos @PanosChris! I did wear a few of them this week.
Mossant Jockey Club
IMG_3800.jpg

Courtney Royalten
IMG_3801.jpg

Royal Stetson (made under license in England)
IMG_3806.jpg

Mossant De Luxe Silex
IMG_3807.jpg

Stetson Royal de Luxe Open Road (brought the sun out for a fleeting moment)
IMG_3814.jpg

Panizza Super Grafite
IMG_3816.jpg

Portis
IMG_3817.jpg

Mossant Jockey Club (again). My neighbour asked what I was doing so I was looking at him:)
IMG_3818.jpg

There is scientific doubt if the sun came up here this week at all! No chance to take pics of all the new hats that came in this week (and quite a few there were too). Many many thanks to Panos @PanosChris!

Mossant Jockey Club (again). My neighbour asked what I was doing so I was looking at him:)
View attachment 388733
Some tremendous hats this week Stefan. The blue Portis is amazing.

This by the way is the reason I take most of my photos in the back yard. At least it’s only my wife and son poking fun at the crazy man with a hat taking selfies in the back yard.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Akubra today. Fed IV for some grocery shopping…
395B572C-BC2C-4701-B568-6B75A222BCCE.jpeg

Etsuko was in a Maxim, but she eluded the camera.
Italian seafood for dinner, me in my vintage Stylemaster, Etsuko in a Maxim beret.
5952F3BE-3F02-4580-947F-FD0759487ACF.jpeg

EBDE7AA2-E75C-4BA9-9845-7E845710C13D.jpeg

0B709908-FCF8-459D-8DD9-CCB7A6A65045.jpeg

Yes, we did go to the same restaurant last week, but the owner chef has taken a liking to my photos, so when he comes up with a new course (like today’s Christmas course), Etsuko & I get a free feed in exchange for the pics. I’m not posting the food pics from today simply because I haven’t had time to fiddle with them and I’m ready for bed.

Akubra today. Fed IV for some grocery shopping…
View attachment 388768
Etsuko was in a Maxim, but she eluded the camera.
Italian seafood for dinner, me in my vintage Stylemaster, Etsuko in a Maxim beret.
View attachment 388773
View attachment 388775
View attachment 388774
Yes, we did go to the same restaurant last week, but the owner chef has taken a liking to my photos, so when he comes up with a new course (like today’s Christmas course), Etsuko & I get a free feed in exchange for the pics. I’m not posting the food pics from today simply because I haven’t had time to fiddle with them and I’m ready for bed.
You both looking fabulous as usual. I like that Fed IV on you Gary

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Today fog and temperature always around zero Celsius
Folco 2a.jpg

Gray is the reference color on a day where colors seem to have disappeared.
Folco 4.jpg
Very few people around and a parfetta humidity for a December day
Folco A4.jpg
One of the colors of the day is the brown of this Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore called "Folco"
Folco 1.jpg

The felt is of medium consistency, very malleable. The perfect hat for a day like this
Folco 4b.jpg

The fog was much more present years ago when it began in November and, often, made the Po Valley impracticable for days during winter, now it is more scarce.
Have a nice Sunday

PanosChris

Practically Family
There is scientific doubt if the sun came up here this week at all! No chance to take pics of all the new hats that came in this week (and quite a few there were too). Many many thanks to Panos @PanosChris! I did wear a few of them this week.
Mossant Jockey Club
View attachment 388726

Courtney Royalten
View attachment 388727

Royal Stetson (made under license in England)
View attachment 388728

Mossant De Luxe Silex
View attachment 388729

Stetson Royal de Luxe Open Road (brought the sun out for a fleeting moment)
View attachment 388730

Panizza Super Grafite
View attachment 388731

Portis
View attachment 388732

View attachment 388733
My pleasure my friend. Great parade as always. I'll pick the Courtney, oh, wait what have I done ...? ;)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Daniele. It did have the advantage of some sunshine to make it look extra good.

You must have a warm spot in Saint Lucia's heart, Daniele! Fantastic hat.

Beautiful hat, Daniele. I have a feeling the presentation could take many months;)

What a magnificent colour! The fate of nice hats: sleeping beauties in their boxes
Thanks Stefan! The warm colors hats are endless and all the rest is very appreciate. Grazie Mille
My favourite of this week raw coming from Netherlands is the Stetson made under license in England

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner