Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
4D2D9B71-DE6C-48AD-A560-270C20DC3488.jpeg
04857E91-C658-4022-BC0A-C5AF4E2FF63D.jpeg
DED73620-4ECC-4BF5-9D70-2628553EBCB3.jpeg
8352F60A-5D9F-49B6-B613-2BC77CBF6D2D.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today....instead of picking a jacket to match a hat i went the other way for Grandpa duties this day. Thought i’d run my finger around the inside crown and watch the felt follow. It did. Can’t say enough about fine finger felt!
Dobbs Forty
Be well. Bowen

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I have been debating whether to ask Ignacio to block it to a more European shape, like an Optimo Manhattan. The Lounger who sold me this hat said he had it altered to its present shape, and I saw a video of Graham Thompson handling a Melusine in a video. It looks like a Manhattan, and I really, really like that one.
Sorry. I had posted the wrong video. This is it:
https://www.optimo.com/our-felt

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Graham knows his hats and knows how to sell them too.

That Resistol is great, I loved getting a close up look before shipment. Seems to like the rain.

Oh wow! Love that bold green color.

Impressive hat Alan. Is this one from the same era as Justins? Classic.

Fantastic sheen on this green beauty Max. Interesting color combo.

No, but when there are a pile of hats in there when she is getting ready in the morning, I might be in some trouble.

I think the fluffy longhair season has started! I still dig that USAF Overcoat.

Way to bring out the big guns on today's theme Bowen. That back bow really is special. Borsalino always seems to go one step better on details like this. That brim stitching is the berries also.

Gorgeous Dobbs, the details are in true Coachman style.

Simply a class act today John. There is something about the lines of a European Homburg that draws the eye.

Incredible Steve. The brim curl on this one is just the coolest. Great shape for it's age.

What a brim. Perfect umbrella for pending rain Jared.
Thanks, Mike. I had been unjustly neglecting it a bit lately. It's seen quite a bit of headtime and doesn't mind the rain at all.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 146363 View attachment 146364 View attachment 146365 View attachment 146366 Greetings All:
Today....instead of picking a jacket to match a hat i went the other way for Grandpa duties this day. Thought i’d run my finger around the inside crown and watch the felt follow. It did. Can’t say enough about fine finger felt!
Dobbs Forty
Be well. Bowen
That hat is a thing of beauty, the ribbon color and crease are so nice. The jacket is equally impressive, I can almost see how pliable that leather is, and the color is beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Since the theme is Whippet today, I will play. My modern Japanese market Stetson Whippet in phantom gray (which has some taupe tones to it, weird). Designed and promoted by former Lounge member, Matt Deckard. Replaced the funky Stetson pin with a vintage Mercedes emblem.

View attachment 146352 View attachment 146353
Mr. Deckard knew what he was doing. Lovely colours on that one, Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff