Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Raw Hide Felts.

7CC00BFB-935A-4305-95DC-F1AFD7CE1589.jpeg

DE167F6C-0F9E-4B9A-84E4-BC03AB577976.jpeg

CFF08EC3-4FBB-47A4-B064-5F78B86ABB81.jpeg

5A9AABE2-89F7-4A89-AD3D-C10EBC3FCE44.jpeg

Love that band

Thanks Joe! This was at an estate sale where I picked up a half-dozen hats and some other things. This band was in the mix. I think it has a bit of age on it. Not sure when or where you would see the checkerboard patterns for sure, but a old loom that my Grandpa had when he taught crafts for the Chicago Park system in the 1930s had a small run of it hanging by a thread.

Attachments

• Grandpas_Beads.jpg
    Grandpas_Beads.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 42
Not as many hats this week, because a case of Covid had me stay inside for most of the week. The wife felt I was recovered enough to take out the garbage friday, so I took advantage of that to show at leats a few.

Borsalino Landasti Bismuto
IMG_4089.jpg
IMG_4090.jpg

Laubin for Brosson in oriental colour
IMG_4093.jpg

Stetson 3X
IMG_4094.jpg

Hückel Chamois
IMG_4095.jpg

Mighty44

One Too Many
Not as many hats this week, because a case of Covid had me stay inside for most of the week. The wife felt I was recovered enough to take out the garbage friday, so I took advantage of that to show at leats a few.

Borsalino Landasti Bismuto View attachment 411576 View attachment 411577

Laubin for Brosson in oriental colour
View attachment 411578

Stetson 3X View attachment 411579

Hückel Chamois
View attachment 411580
The color of the homburg looks incredible. But the Stetson quietly steals the show (for me). Feel better!

David

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The fedora looks best when it is paired with well-cut, classic menswear that has a degree of flair and formality in equal measure. Since a hat makes a bold statement you also have to pay close attention to the rest of your ensemble as the hat will draw more attention to your style.

The look of the fedora has a timeless quality, more so when teamed with similarly classic clothes.
So to this week's choice. Decisions, decisions! Got to go with the Hückel Chamois Stefan, I could easily break the 9th commandment for that hat, and today being a Sunday too, shame on me.
stefan's hat.jpg

The fedora looks best when it is paired with well-cut, classic menswear that has a degree of flair and formality in equal measure. Since a hat makes a bold statement you also have to pay close attention to the rest of your ensemble as the hat will draw more attention to your style.

The look of the fedora has a timeless quality, more so when teamed with similarly classic clothes.
So to this week's choice. Decisions, decisions! Got to go with the Hückel Chamois Stefan, I could easily break the 9th commandment for that hat, and today being a Sunday too, shame on me.
View attachment 411607
Thank you, Robert. I don't believe the commandment says anything specific about hats; it's not an ox or a donkey, so I think you're safe!;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy