Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Shame it was cut down, but it has a strong 1930s vibe now. Looks great, Joe.
Thanks Brent. The 30s look with the shorter brims and big boxy crowns was a good look. Shame when the short brim look came back in the 60s it was usually paired with a smaller crown as well. Probably blame the automobile. I banged my hat on the door jam every time I got in the car today :Do_O

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
BGGCD

TifPWOuh.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. 2022 Winter is holding on with a "GI Joe Kung Fu Grip." Dog soirre in a Stetson Stratoliner.

i-Dzn8R3T-M.jpg

i-xqfbkx2-M.jpg

Home and sipped coffee on a walkabout in a Adam Pacesetter Light Weight.

i-8XBxJRP-M.jpg

i-rWkdJ2s-M.jpg

I shoveled walkways wearing a different Stetson Stratoliner. This newer hat has the pebbled grain leather sweat and "plasticy" inner liner top. I use this hat for tough chores. It takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n.

i-Mg9R4TX-M.jpg

i-L6HHZSk-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:
Good morning. 2022 Winter is holding on with a "GI Joe Kung Fu Grip." Dog soirre in a Stetson Stratoliner.

i-Dzn8R3T-M.jpg

i-xqfbkx2-M.jpg

Home and sipped coffee on a walkabout in a Adam Pacesetter Light Weight.

i-8XBxJRP-M.jpg

i-rWkdJ2s-M.jpg

I shoveled walkways wearing a different Stetson Stratoliner. This newer hat has the pebbled grain leather sweat and "plasticy" inner liner top. I use this hat for tough chores. It takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n.

i-Mg9R4TX-M.jpg

i-L6HHZSk-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Wow, Eric. G. I. Joe and John Cameron Swayze references in one post. I'm impressed.

Oh, nice hats, BTW.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
To date I have written up two A4 files, complete with photos.
Jessica's file 001.JPG
These are the MG files, it's fascinating watching people thumb through them.
IMG_0162.JPG
Put the Biltmore on first thing, then decided it wasn't the weather for a straw.
fedora hat 001.JPG
Instead I swapped it for Esther's Strat-look-a-like. The MG shirt hasn't had much of an outing of late, had to put that right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot