Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Sure Steve, Here you go: View attachment 416731 View attachment 416732
I actually got this one in London at the St James St store. My wife surprised me with a trip to London for my birthday in January 2019. THEN she insisted that we go to the store, THEN she insisted that I pick a hat. (damn good woman).

Sure Steve, Here you go: View attachment 416731 View attachment 416732
I actually got this one in London at the St James St store. My wife surprised me with a trip to London for my birthday in January 2019. THEN she insisted that we go to the store, THEN she insisted that I pick a hat. (damn good woman).
Nice. She's a keeper, Rick :)

Mighty44

One Too Many
A reposting of this hard to find Knox Stagecoach refurb. This hat sports a tall 7 inch open crown and a 4 1/2 inch brim with a 1/4 inch kettle curl...

Knox-Stagecoach-10-A.jpg

Montana Pinch with a Mule Kick
Knox-Stagecoach-13-A.jpg

Knox-Stagecoach-12-A.jpg

Knox-Stagecoach-14-A.jpg

Before...
IMG-20210218-065126746.jpg
Great hat Terry! Probably not good for driving, though….;)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I got a call to come home yesterday afternoon and remove a fallen limb from the driveway. Hand saw gave way to a chain saw. The Akubra Camp Draft gave way to a cap with ear protection. It was definitely a small chore turned much bigger.

i-cfFrGPz-M.jpg

Last night a Monson gilled fedora kept the light snow off my head and face.

i-jnFsTLn-M.jpg

i-PhmKGtX-M.jpg

This mornings dog soirre was taken under the brim of a Gannon Wanderer (steel gray beaver felt). I added the evening pic of my dog Tio to the pic collage just because I could.

i-d8knXkK-M.jpg

i-PXWpxF5-M.jpg

i-vsn9CrD-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

I got a call to come home yesterday afternoon and remove a fallen limb from the driveway. Hand saw gave way to a chain saw. The Akubra Camp Draft gave way to a cap with ear protection. It was definitely a small chore turned much bigger.

i-cfFrGPz-M.jpg

Last night a Monson gilled fedora kept the light snow off my head and face.

i-jnFsTLn-M.jpg

i-PhmKGtX-M.jpg

This mornings dog soirre was taken under the brim of a Gannon Wanderer (steel gray beaver felt). I added the evening pic of my dog Tio to the pic collage just because I could.

i-d8knXkK-M.jpg

i-PXWpxF5-M.jpg

i-vsn9CrD-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Or was it a clip from an up coming slasher film :D

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
In summary I had some chores to attend to and I forgot the many hats scattered around the house
Tonak Argento 7.jpg
Modern Tonak size 59 bought new a few years ago.
Tonak Argento Interno.jpg
The silver-colored felt is gorgeous with an "antelope" finish and matching ribbon as well as the hem of the brims
Tonak Argento A1.jpg

.Full spring day in eastern Italy with some clouds coming that will bring rain
Tonak Argento 4.jpg
Tonak builds quality hats with top notch felt and the finishes are great, for this reason it is one of the rare hats bought new
Tonak Argento A.jpg
I wish you a good day under the first raindrops and a fun weekend, adding my compliments on your magnificent hats.
I have not forgotten about those

To round out (or is it round up?) Western week I have worn this today....a 60's "Wild Wild West" type hat (those lower profile westerns often with curled brims commonly seen in the 60's TV shows)..the Stetson "Derringer" another 3X,for which I even have the pin.....
original_813c9113-e47f-4a1b-8eac-0517e680cd7c_IMG_20220408_132115.jpg
IMG_20220408_132127.jpg

Tomorrow I will wear my "Cow Lot" "Beaver 50" OR clone on a trip to MO.......Its a comforatable hat for road trips...:)
Cow Lot.jpg Beaver 50 3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff