Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This week had me facing storm winds mostly and by chance I chose to face that with a cast of homburgs. Almost as good facing strong winds as bowlers.

Laubin for Brosson
View attachment 417324

Mossant bleu Oxford
View attachment 417325

Laubin for Sools
View attachment 417326

Borlesso
View attachment 417327

Dalton
View attachment 417328

Léon by Moores View attachment 417329

Mossant
View attachment 417330
I’m not sure which one I like the most. Each one holds its own. Great cast o homburgs for sure!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Same hat, coat, scarf, and background as the last few days. The good news is, we've said goodbye for now to the wonderful doctors, nurses, and ancillary staff in that great hospital behind me.

My youngest is now home and on the mend.

Thanks for your likes and good wishes fellow Loungers. This really is a sharing, caring forum. View attachment 417782
Your attire, Steve, might not have changed in the last few days, as you say, but your appearance never falters, sharp as ever. Good news too on your youngest, so pleased for you.

Viking752

Practically Family
Akubra Adventurer with my favorite Schott jacket.
C1C953FA-DCB4-4FEC-83D0-CF82BC0D9A17.jpeg

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
A little late, but the sun is out, the birds are singing, and they're playing baseball during the day in Cincinnati the way God intended. I love Opening Day!

Of course, a Batsakes Bros. by Gus Miller is my choice.

View attachment 418003 View attachment 418004 View attachment 418005

Go Big Red Machine.
Wonderful hat, Jim. Great ribbon and bow colour contrast. Really highlights the colour of the felt.

What's the building behind you? I'm a sucker for "Victorian" lamp posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran