Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

carouselvic

I'll Lock Up
Brilliant. One of those with a slightly shortened brim and maybe MAYBE some brim binding is becoming a bucket list item for me. Would that color be considered natural? Undyed?
Today a Stetson #1 Quality in a Belgian Beaver color
E00ED3F8-58D7-4836-94E1-B6CAB33DC1B8.jpeg

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Heck of a line up, Eric! Looks like a great day. I always admire your Playboy collection.
What a line up indeed, you're right, the Playboy is to be admired, but what I really covet it The Stratoliners. Fabulous!

You might think that Tina caught me nodding off here, I was just on my way out and saw the bank statement. When it comes to that kind of correspondence I'm definitely old school. No on line banking thank you, besides the ladies in the bank would miss the shirts, they always remark on them.
Green hat & shirt 007.JPG

Very nice, Joe. Glad you decided to go for it.
I was under a variety of brims this weekends.

Saturday afternoon adventures wearing a Stetson Playboy.

i-2pznCSS-M.jpg

i-Lnzp4TS-M.jpg

Evening escapades Stetson Playboy Vita Felt.

i-mTmRq8G-M.jpg

i-KCQbDmT-M.jpg

Early morning jaunt under a Stetson Playboy.

i-j2Sk9nf-M.jpg

i-K9L3tRD-M.jpg

Outside yard chores wearing a Stetson Playboy.

i-crrLMvx-M.jpg

i-w26TNds-M.jpg

Afternoon jaunt to the grocery and liquor store wearing a Stetson Royal DeLuxe Stratoliner.

i-K3kNZqq-M.jpg

i-KFBvJvT-M.jpg

i-qHNVQrQ-M.jpg

i-b3gq3Nn-M.jpg

This morning a dog soirre was taken under a Knox Westlite.

i-nPsFnMn-M.jpg

i-GMjm2GL-M.jpg

i-fhkP4Zh-M.jpg

Morning coffee and a walkabout under a Stetson Stratoliner in sage.

i-vqcKsWm-M.jpg

i-SK4XFtD-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
That's a jawdropping selection of hats, Eric. Inspiring!

Still a day behind, but yesterday yielded three hats.

The Montana Peaks Hat Co. Gus didn’t make it out of the house, however.

The Greeley hat works western homburg did, as well as the Texas Hatters silver belly derby.

Enjoying the parade here as always.
Cool parade of hats, Jeff.
Very nice, Rick!

What a line up indeed, you're right, the Playboy is to be admired, but what I really covet it The Stratoliners. Fabulous!

You might think that Tina caught me nodding off here, I was just on my way out and saw the bank statement. When it comes to that kind of correspondence I'm definitely old school. No on line banking thank you, besides the ladies in the bank would miss the shirts, they always remark on them.
View attachment 417719
Excellent hat and shirt, Robert. My bank statements have me looking the same way:)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
After a rainy day, the cold spring broke out with strong winds and constantly moving clouds.
Spago Borsalino5.jpg
For the occasion I dusted off a Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore in a "rare" color.
Spago BorsalinoA3.jpg
Called by Borsalino "Spago - Twine" and with a definition "Cocisan" as a model.
Spago Borsalino1.jpg
I like it a lot even if when I bought it I wasn't too convinced.
Let's say that the "twine" color is very influenced by the reflections of the illuminated things that are around, it is a small chameleon.
Spago Borsalino3.jpg
What I like is the combination of the color of the felt, finished with a very short pile, and the color of the ribbo that also rings on the brims.
Spago Borsalino.jpg
Happy Monday everyone and congratulations on your hats and thanks for your appreciation.

StoryPNW

Practically Family
I was under a variety of brims this weekends.

Saturday afternoon adventures wearing a Stetson Playboy.

i-2pznCSS-M.jpg

i-Lnzp4TS-M.jpg

Evening escapades Stetson Playboy Vita Felt.

i-mTmRq8G-M.jpg

i-KCQbDmT-M.jpg

Early morning jaunt under a Stetson Playboy.

i-j2Sk9nf-M.jpg

i-K9L3tRD-M.jpg

Outside yard chores wearing a Stetson Playboy.

i-crrLMvx-M.jpg

i-w26TNds-M.jpg

Afternoon jaunt to the grocery and liquor store wearing a Stetson Royal DeLuxe Stratoliner.

i-K3kNZqq-M.jpg

i-KFBvJvT-M.jpg

i-qHNVQrQ-M.jpg

i-b3gq3Nn-M.jpg

This morning a dog soirre was taken under a Knox Westlite.

i-nPsFnMn-M.jpg

i-GMjm2GL-M.jpg

i-fhkP4Zh-M.jpg

Morning coffee and a walkabout under a Stetson Stratoliner in sage.

i-vqcKsWm-M.jpg

i-SK4XFtD-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Some amazing Stetson's today Eric!

I have mowed my lawn a few times already this year, broke out my panama once, it has hit 70 degrees already. The weather this year has been crazy. Then we woke up to this 6" of snow. Wearing OR 3X to work today.
View attachment 417737 View attachment 417738 View attachment 417739 View attachment 417740
Wow that looks like the middle of January. Except the tulip covered in snow. Very cool.

Might explain why we’ve dipped into a quite beautiful 70s during the day the last couple days down here in South Florida

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Same hat, coat, scarf, and background as the last few days. The good news is, we've said goodbye for now to the wonderful doctors, nurses, and ancillary staff in that great hospital behind me.

My youngest is now home and on the mend.

Thanks for your likes and good wishes fellow Loungers. This really is a sharing, caring forum. 20220408_165056.jpg

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Thank you both. Good eye on the coat of arms. How interesting. Enjoyed reading the article.

Hey @Randall Renshaw is that size tag similar to the one on the hat you have coming in?
Yes it is. I also seen one yesterday on a hat for sale on eBay from a small 50s brand called Top Flight. Nice hat, too. I’ve seen that style tag on a few brands, some big, some small.
My mystery hat isn’t due till Thursday, supposedly.
I like the one you posted today. Ribbon keep is killer!

Yes it is. I also seen one yesterday on a hat for sale on eBay from a small 50s brand called Top Flight. Nice hat, too. I’ve seen that style tag on a few brands, some big, some small.
My mystery hat isn’t due till Thursday, supposedly.
I like the one you posted today. Ribbon keep is killer!
Thanks Randall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR