Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Thanks sir. Love your hats this past week. Your pics show you appearing comfortable in the many styles of hats you don. Cheers to you. I tp my brim to you and the others who can so easily switch between different hat styles. and yet appear so "natural."
Yesterday I wore an Adam homburg. I admit that I do not wear homburgs with the ease of my fedoras.

DFB68343-29F2-4EE1-96B3-F2959B7E499D-M.jpg

DSC02637-M.jpg

I will take note from your and others contributions and work on wearing more hat styles.
Best, Eric -
That is one beautiful Homburg

A bit more late than usual (other stuff kept me busy), but the week in hats as usual. A few new ones on show this week.

Borsalino Martora
View attachment 424214

Mossant Angola
View attachment 424215

Borsalino celesca
View attachment 424216

Borsalino Gufosca
View attachment 424217

Laubin Corneille (first new one)
View attachment 424218

Tirard Ragondia bleu (second new one)
View attachment 424219

The Tirard again (I really like this one)
View attachment 424220
The Mossant Angola gives quite an imposing look. The fuzzy heather is quite cool. And I can see why you are feeling how you do about that Tirad. Just about perfect

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Aw,man! I love seeing the Camoliner!
I know...right. Just like when i see your Demon Hanover.
I recall when someone posted the Camoliner in the WTF thread i believe it was. How could anyone do that to a vintage Strat???
I couldn’t buy it fast enough!! I hid it from here until someone (you) saw it in the background of one of my posts.
So i bring it out every now and then.
Whoever drew that topographic map camo on it had to be a frustrated Geologist so i just had to bring it home rather than fold up a topo map into a hat.
B

I know...right. Just like when i see your Demon Hanover.
I recall when someone posted the Camoliner in the WTF thread i believe it was. How could anyone do that to a vintage Strat???
I couldn’t buy it fast enough!! I hid it from here until someone (you) saw it in the background of one of my posts.
So i bring it out every now and then.
Whoever drew that topographic map camo on it had to be a frustrated Geologist so i just had to bring it home rather than fold up a topo map into a hat.
B

I'm happy we have it "in house," so to speak.

Aren't all geologists frustrated?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Daniele. And the French were up to some serious Italian competition from Borsalino.
You're absolutely right Stefan, but when it comes to Italian and French hats it is always difficult to find the best. The quality is very high and if we then add some other European producers we begin to break down ...
I leave aside the American production because I do not know it, mind you

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Early morning saunter while sport'n a Stetson Playboy.

98338218-C125-4FC1-A6FF-3189A804DA17-M.jpg

DSC02657-M.jpg

DSC02659-M.jpg

Sipping coffee on the deck cooling down after the long saunter. I selected a gray felt hued St.Lawrence to keep my head comfy.

4186B537-785F-4BDE-B159-D036A01C1223-M.jpg

DSC02664-M.jpg

DSC02668-M.jpg

I needed to address some pilings near the lake and donned a Gannon (steel beaver felt) fedora for the effort.

A5D88C08-A739-461D-96FD-5FE891718D89-M.jpg

DSC02670-M.jpg

Cheers this Monday morning, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff