Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
1976 Chapéus Cury long hair
37eba3f1-f90a-422b-bf0e-aa0d9c88e9ad.jpg
00edbbef-0aa8-49f7-879c-ab86b5de3b8a.jpg

ILB Frank

One of the Regulars
What a great hat, and I am seriously impressed with the shirt. Well I would be.

View attachment 448123

But what really impressed me is the location. A gas station. When you asked her where would she like to go, did she say: "Take me somewhere expensive?"
And Henny Youngman once explained, "My wife said, 'Take me someplace I've never been before.' I took her to the kitchen."

Gary in NC

One of the Regulars
I’m getting the most out of my straws while I can this year. I’m in Kure Beach NC with my trusty Stetson Latte. This hat wears well and is tough as a pine knot in the durability department. It’s aerodynamic too for beach breezes and my Jeep with the top off. Not exactly high end compared to some - but dang nice anyway and one of my favorites to wear.
748DD675-7BE7-4A56-B7DE-B81A40466A55.jpeg

Jesse John

One of the Regulars
Hey everyone,
Made it to AZ. T'was a great trip moving out here. Just playing some catch-up! Luckily the weather hasn't been overly scorching so I've been able to get away with my felts for most of my time here thus far. I keep a steady rotation depending on the time of day.

Started things off with my light blue/grey 50s Strat at the Desert Museum
IMG_4652.HEIC.jpg

Followed that up with my Borsalino in Tombstone

FullSizeRender.jpg

For my straw, I've been wearing my Goorin Bros. Colonel Pierce more regularly than most others I own. I don't have any photos in it yet...

Hope you are all doing well. Happy September!

Mighty44

One Too Many
Hey everyone,
Made it to AZ. T'was a great trip moving out here. Just playing some catch-up! Luckily the weather hasn't been overly scorching so I've been able to get away with my felts for most of my time here thus far. I keep a steady rotation depending on the time of day.

View attachment 448365

View attachment 448366

For my straw, I've been wearing my Goorin Bros. Colonel Pierce more regularly than most others I own. I don't have any photos in it yet...

Congrats on the move Jesse—hope you love it. You certainly have the hats for it—that Strat is killer. Enjoy!

ILB Frank

One of the Regulars
Hey everyone,

View attachment 448365

View attachment 448366

I wouldn't know how a felt hat feels when it's 120+ degrees but the 3 weeks I was in the Phoenix area this spring a felt hat was absolutely fine everyday (highest it got was about 95). The lack of humidity helps a lot.

I wish you all the best in your new land.

Jesse John

One of the Regulars
Congrats on the move Jesse—hope you love it. You certainly have the hats for it—that Strat is killer. Enjoy!
Thanks a bunch my friend! So far, so good!!
I wouldn't know how a felt hat feels when it's 120+ degrees but the 3 weeks I was in the Phoenix area this spring a felt hat was absolutely fine everyday (highest it got was about 95). The lack of humidity helps a lot.

I wish you all the best in your new land.
Luckily we haven’t seen past 105 here in Tucson. It’s been super humid from the monsoon season but we get the occasional dry day as we are easing out of that season. I will say that a dry 100 feels like a humid 90. So it ain’t too bad! Still adjusting and enjoying it so far! Thank you!

Hey everyone,

View attachment 448365

View attachment 448366

Congratulations on the move, Jesse. As David said I believe your hat collection will fit in quite nicely

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran