Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

No. 1 Quality Stetson
9999965D-0A99-4689-B8B6-B8BCD649A0FF.jpeg

Very nice, Reggie. A velour homburg is something that's still missing in the collection.
Roll on Panama hat weather, but for now I shall just have to wear something that resists whatever the weather throws at us. A raincoat and brolly go with this outfit, the bespoke hat may not fair too well in the rain.

View attachment 479465
Best to keep it safe then, Robert. Excellent outfit as always.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Best to keep it safe then, Robert. Excellent outfit as always.
Thank you as always Stefan. I'm in the market for a rich deep blue fedora, darker then royal blue, richer than navy blue. Tina tells me that there's such a colour as royal navy, does it strike a chord with you?

Thank you as always Stefan. I'm in the market for a rich deep blue fedora, darker then royal blue, richer than navy blue. Tina tells me that there's such a colour as royal navy, does it strike a chord with you?
If there isn't such a colour, there should be!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
This is the second conversion I did several years ago. It started out as a too small Resistol Stagecoach with a 3 1/2 brim width. I've done a couple of ribbon changes on this one over the last few years and finally decided on this 2 1/2 inch Burgundy ribbon. It sports a tall vertical crown with a 2 3/4 brim width...

I gave my bow work a slight upswoop:
Stagecoach-redo-5-A.jpg

Stagecoach-redo-4-A.jpg

Deep Teardrop:
Stagecoach-redo-6-A.jpg

Bow work with a slight upswoop:
Stagecoach-redo-7-A.jpg

On the head: excuse the poor picture quality
Stagecoach-redo-1-A.jpg

Stagecoach-redo-2-A.jpg

MikeinRome

Practically Family
Also wearing this Shudde Beaver Deluxe, 3 1/4 inch raw brim, which I guess dates from the late 50's or early 60's and made from a Stetson blank. Just bought this on New Years Day and just steamed it from Cattleman's crease to this shape a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20230110_142449_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230110_142449_HDR.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy