Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
334101574_1176984983179417_6750529006964443768_n.jpg

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars
I have thought about it a couple of times but then Mother Nature decides that we need some sleet and freezing rain.
Yes, actually, here in Florida I’ve been happily wearing my two Hemp Stratoliners most days. The temps have been hovering around 90 F / 32 C, which is generally the felt-straw cut off for me, except the ever present Florida humidity nudges it over the edge. The other day I saw two people walking around the mid day sun in large black felt cowboy hats and you know what? Hat’s off to them.

Art Hat1

One of the Regulars
I rarely post the hats I wear to work because it would be the same five hats over and over, but when we have something special happening, I like to change it up a bit. Today, I wore my silverbelly Camp Draft because our sixth graders had an online exchange with our sister school in Australia. Hence the First Nations’ art tie.
View attachment 493890 View attachment 493891
Gorgeous hat and tie, sir!

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
I rarely post the hats I wear to work because it would be the same five hats over and over, but when we have something special happening, I like to change it up a bit. Today, I wore my silverbelly Camp Draft because our sixth graders had an online exchange with our sister school in Australia. Hence the First Nations’ art tie.
Nice looking CDSB, Gary. Love the tie, too.

Man that really looks swell on you Gary. Seems an appropriate choice for the days events

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner