Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
While the window of opportunity lets me in to post on the still sluggish FL, I'll quickly post my hat of yesterday.

Borsalino Bismuto circa late 50s, early 60s.

20231009_170653.jpg

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Dang, Joe. From here it looks to fit perfectly.
Maybe your beautiful wife has been overwhelming your head with well deserved compliments lately.
:)

Edit: if so, get ready to start spending the big bucks on future hats! Lol
View attachment 551432

Being a 7 1/2... this one will eventually move on to a new home. But just for fun I wanted to see just what a hat about 4 sizes too big looked like on my head. Oddly even though it is definitely way too large.. it didn’t look that ridiculous.

View attachment 551433 View attachment 551434

GHT

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 551432

Being a 7 1/2... this one will eventually move on to a new home. But just for fun I wanted to see just what a hat about 4 sizes too big looked like on my head. Oddly even though it is definitely way too large.. it didn’t look that ridiculous.

View attachment 551433 View attachment 551434
joseph.jpeg

Four sizes too big Joe, it's about two sizes to small for this cranium. But how I love the hat. Strange isn't it, I get hang-ups about a red hat but fall in love with your plum coloured one.

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Good morning from a 36'f (3'c) start to the morning. A Stetson Whippet and wool jacket was just the ticket for a walkabout. Whippet Wednesday!

i-4bz9LBS-M.jpg

i-nNcBpTt-M.jpg

i-zT44RzN-M.jpg

Morning coffee under the brim of a Gannon Playboy.

i-2KKDfdP-M.jpg

i-QBPGqww-M.jpg

i-frSHzgs-M.jpg

i-TjZpS7t-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
I can get with Whippet Wednesday. This guy doesn’t get enough head time anyway (he needs a new sweat).

Glad to have the site working speedily for the moment at least.

Happy hump day folks.

IMG_8886.jpeg

IMG_8887.jpeg

IMG_8889.jpeg

IMG_8892.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80