Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Maviso homburg in blue yesterday
IMG_1175.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Guerra 1885 again for the "hairy hats" series
148j4te.jpg

Together with many of the other seen or to see it is a little wide for me, but I could not be insensitive to a lot of hairy hats
20u4v7l.jpg

As for its brothers it brings no other indication than those written on the sweatband. "Handmade in Italy" and "pure fur felt"
296hq8g.jpg

This is the softer felt of the other Italian brands (Barbisio e Borsalino) hats I showed these days
o5dbte.jpg

This Guerra 1855 has the same age (forties) of the brothers and a magnificient color
wvd0mq.jpg

Have a nice Saturday from a very cold Verona.
Thanks a lot for your likes and words!

HAPPY SATURDAY, Folks!!!

Late forties Lee Gold label for this rainy day here in New England...
It gives me great pride to say this hat has always been a size 7-3/4, never modified, never resized; TRUE to its historic origin.
View attachment 150895 View attachment 150896

Great to see you and "the smirk" Charlie. Great hat whose colors remind me of my nutria western with a gold band.

Guerra 1885 again for the "hairy hats" series
148j4te.jpg

Together with many of the other seen or to see it is a little wide for me, but I could not be insensitive to a lot of hairy hats
20u4v7l.jpg

As for its brothers it brings no other indication than those written on the sweatband. "Handmade in Italy" and "pure fur felt"
296hq8g.jpg

This is the softer felt of the other Italian brands (Barbisio e Borsalino) hats I showed these days
o5dbte.jpg

This Guerra 1855 has the same age (forties) of the brothers and a magnificient color
wvd0mq.jpg

Have a nice Saturday from a very cold Verona.
Thanks a lot for your likes and words!

SPECTACULAR, Daniele!!
I think you could actually style the hair, give it a nice coiffure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner