Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Up and at 'em on a Monday wearing the Stetson Royal Deluxe heathered two-tone.

1488c1bf6d3caf91186bcd74592e1a83.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
I just love this two tone Jim. I kick myself every time I see it for not bidding you up on it :) You wear it well though, I guess it found a good home.

Wearing my furry Bacon Hatters, on this cloudy day.
e101d0f97769bb4f8a1592ae4cfe6641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
All Bacon jokes aside, this is one fine looking hat. Love that finish. Mmmmmmm, Bacon!

Champ Kasmir Finish Featherweight on a brisk morning
DSCN6925 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN6924 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Sounds like a week of weather that will call for a lot of furry caps with earflaps is in store here.
1-14-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great Monday,
Michael
I do enjoy the lines of this Champ. That three cord is da bomb as well.

Ten weeks for a cold is too long, and it's stronger now than ever. Champ came with me to see the doctor.
Were you sick all the time while visiting family? That's too bad, hope the doctor can give you a magic elixir!

View attachment 152092

868b5efb2ed819610954e4b230e6d907.jpg

Yesterday was my dark moss bowler by Baron Hats. Trying to add a little color to these grey days, and the stiffness of felt holds up great in the plains winds.
That old timey looking bowler is one of my favorites Jeff. I need one too.

Hufvud:

8a71211fd01b3b3802aaa83c6ee4c2cd.jpg

e2cc56bd7d598874e25bf5740a652b78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He really puts together a nice hat. Love that color. That sweat just looks so comfy. What is it made from, unicorn?

Matching my Dobbs Fifth Avenue fedora with my London Fog trench coat to go for a classic Bogart look. Virginian winters aren't particularly cold so the outfit holds up in the snow. View attachment 152094
Very classic look good sir. The dimensions of that brim just seem to go with a trench coat.

Yesterday and today.
Barbisio Artiné
View attachment 152101
Borsalino
View attachment 152102
Mr. Borsalino strikes again! The Artine is such a wonderful color.

I just love this two tone Jim. I kick myself every time I see it for not bidding you up on it :) You wear it well though, I guess it found a good home.

Thanks, Mike. Seeing all the unique hats others around here have amassed, it's nice to have at least a couple covet hats in my humble collection.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I really like that hat, John.
What worries me is that I also noticed how nice your jacket is.
Bowen has infected me. Me, a jacket zombie!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
Thanks Doc!
The jacket was a lucky thrift store find. No brand, but a ton of character!
No shame in appreciating a nice leather jacket. Just as long as you don't get more of them than you have hats! :D

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Super brim treatment, and gills! Wow John, what a hat. What does the liner/sweat look like?
Thanks Mike! The wafer edge is a nice look.
The liner is gone, the sweat has a decent amount of wear, had to restitch the front about 5 inches. Fortunately it was just the stitching holding reed to felt that was bad. I'll get a pic tomorrow if I remember.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
An unlined Portis Dixie was my go to hat for morning chores. A lovely vintage felt that takes a crease with a gentle hand. Clever ribbon treatment gives the hat a fresh look when out and about. It will need steaming on a block as it had been sitting under another hat since last spring. Misplaced, but not forgotten.

i-RCfkP8T-M.jpg

i-2dNw8Fr-M.jpg

i-ZPPFWR5-M.jpg

i-p7cMXbg-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner