Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Here is my Stetson St Regis Homburg and my birthday cake today.
View attachment 153093
Here is a pic with my Stetson Derringer that I steamed and dropped in the front of the brim.
We share a birthday! I have a couple of years on you though. Way to celebrate in a nice homburg. Happy day to you my new friend!

I just love the color on that Mallory Fabio!

Feeling frumpy this morning, so chose a hat to match. This is a frumpy floppy woolie from hats in the belfry. It was a gift 9-10 years ago, and I don’t think I’ve really ever worn it out of the house. I am likely to change this hat in a few hours.
One thing I rather like about it is the double black over brown edging and ribbon. I think that’s a nice touch.

19caae2a18356f97768611c2adbc70a7.jpg

073de69df09f90d58b2aa447de47c107.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if you feel that way, any hat will make it better... Looking sharp! Wow, what a super liner on that one!;)

View attachment 153106
Borsalino this morning.
Nice one Bob!

d4528cc36554973f6838c2c4fc088f40.jpg

Weather Hat Company
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now this is an unusual brand name! Really a cool looking hat to meet the elements in. Appropriate name.

Another day of remodel fun! The painters are coming in to shoot the moldings. I will be kicked out of the house early. Since today is my birthday (62), the family is taking me to dinner tonight. I'll be running errands most of the day to stay out of the VOC filled house. Had to get into the hat room early and select hats before they seal it off. I will be wearing a couple of my favorite bespoke NW hats creations today. The granite Whippet Clone will ride with me during the day. Tonight, the Longhair Navy with the extra special gills. I should be back in a few hours.

27Jul18 Whippet Clone Granite side 400x.jpg
25Jul18 Granite Whippet sunshine 400x.jpg
3Oct18 Navy Longhair crown 450x.jpg
3Oct18 Navy Longhair profile 650x.jpg
3Oct18 Navy Longhair Gills 450x.jpg

We share a birthday! I have a couple of years on you though. Way to celebrate in a nice homburg. Happy day to you my new friend!

I just love the color on that Mallory Fabio!

Even if you feel that way, any hat will make it better... Looking sharp! Wow, what a super liner on that one!;)

Nice one Bob!

Now this is an unusual brand name! Really a cool looking hat to meet the elements in. Appropriate name.
Thanks Mike. It's a custom made in Sheridan WY. The guy the hat was originally made for never picked it up, so the make sold it to me for a reduced price.

Another day of remodel fun! The painters are coming in to shoot the moldings. I will be kicked out of the house early. Since today is my birthday (62), the family is taking me to dinner tonight. I'll be running errands most of the day to stay out of the VOC filled house. Had to get into the hat room early and select hats before they seal it off. I will be wearing a couple of my favorite bespoke NW hats creations today. The granite Whippet Clone will ride with me during the day. Tonight, the Longhair Navy with the extra special gills. I should be back in a few hours.

View attachment 153140 View attachment 153141 View attachment 153142 View attachment 153143 View attachment 153144
Both great hats, but the color combo on that Granite is killer.

Happy birthday, buddy!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Excellent hat parade of late.

Snow removal this morning in a vintage Stetson Sovereign Twenty. This green hat was a terrific chores hat. After wiping the leather sweat off it is drying on a block and soon to be ready for another adventure.

i-Wsq8rQw-M.jpg

i-pMQwhMd-M.jpg

i-DFqkKdr-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

It is comfortable winter weather, nearly 20'f. The neighborhood looks glorious in its new snow covering. Snow!

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here

View attachment 153140 View attachment 153141 View attachment 153142 View attachment 153143 View attachment 153144
Happy Birthday, Red!

You're 2 years and a day younger than my lovely wife, Happy Birthday.
Gorgeous hats you have too!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
A summary of the last hats days, a bit with the sun, but mainly with clouded sky, ideal for photographing heathers felts
2h7m3bs.jpg

The first is an antique Mossant made in France, many years ago
2jg9t9h.jpg

antique and with a soft felt, almost formless. The color is Plomb (lead)
20g1s9x.jpg

The days seem to repeat themselves without variations, only the cold increases
14dkryv.jpg

The second is a Borsalino Qualità Superiore in a modern version
2ptxht5.jpg

On the paper label there is a number as color and no "model"
6s3udt.jpg

The felt is different from the Mossant, more bristly and less sweet to the touch.
Buon mercoledì. My most heartfelt compliments for the hats in the last days

A summary of the last hats days, a bit with the sun, but mainly with clouded sky, ideal for photographing heathers felts
2h7m3bs.jpg

The first is an antique Mossant made in France, many years ago
2jg9t9h.jpg

antique and with a soft felt, almost formless. The color is Plomb (lead)
20g1s9x.jpg

The days seem to repeat themselves without variations, only the cold increases
14dkryv.jpg

The second is a Borsalino Qualità Superiore in a modern version
2ptxht5.jpg

On the paper label there is a number as color and no "model"
6s3udt.jpg

The felt is different from the Mossant, more bristly and less sweet to the touch.
Buon mercoledì. My most heartfelt compliments for the hats in the last days
Nice fuzzies Daniele.

Have the Best Birthday EVER, Mike!!!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up

27jul18-whippet-clone-granite-side-400x-jpg.153140
25jul18-granite-whippet-sunshine-400x-jpg.153141
3oct18-navy-longhair-crown-450x-jpg.153142
Oh boy have a splendid birthday!
I call you boy because I'm older of a whole four years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails