Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Wyo.

012319_1.jpg

012319_5.jpg

012319_2.jpg

012319_4.jpg

012319_3.jpg

It was a little hazy here early on, but then it cleared up. Unfortunately I couldn't find any setting on my current camera that would turn out a decent photo. The Dobbs is a great piece of felt.

The Huckel is looking good after the steaming.

Those are two of my favorites, Red.

Thanks Stefan.

The SLS is looking good, Stefan. Is that a new coat?

Michael
Thanks, Michael. Not a new coat, but one that needs some sunshine (and cold weather) to wear it: Corneliani.

CBCD?

Am I right in that it stands for Clear Beaver Camp Draft? All the Clear Beavers I’ve seen are silverbelly. Nice!
Cedar Brown. Heritage grade. A generous gift from my friend, Anthony.

The Drizabone duster has seen some s**t, too. I use to wear it overseeing environmental site investigations. It'll probably need to be handled as haz waste when I die. [emoji44]

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I’m getting cold just looking at those photos. I say we all pay a surprise visit to @jonesy86.

Charlie, I appreciate how you show how those of us with larger heads can pull off hats with smaller brims; no one wears a slim brim like you. Your grim is as mischievous as ever too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone who wants to bring a leather jacket and a felt hat from my storage unit can use the hammock no charge.
8dc9dddbddeb745bc02bcd0a72b2a46c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner