Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hi Jack, missed you man. I read about that bottle somewhere, collaboration spirits, any good? I can't remember what it was but was accused here of not being a gent by a mod by pm so bowed out for a while, I gave myself a week off to wonder about that, ahh I was really annoyed, apparently I used curse words, I'm fucking Irish, it's my cultural right, BUT some other shit came up here in the real world which took the life out of me for a few months, so I wasn't even lurking. I missed you and the bunch of blokes and hats, my Euro ones and your yanky (I know that's derogatory to Southerners, it's a joke) ones. K
I bought a bottle a while back & put it away until St. Patrick's Day. Distilled at Jameson's & aged in Rye casks in the US. Reviews & scoring have been good.

Look forward to your conversations & intellect again.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Ha! Coming from you, taken as a compliment.
Your all Yanks to me man, that's what we called the troubled USA race when it came to visit our troubled island. It may have started in politics, and it isn't what you are called now so, feck knows. It was always endearing, it isn't anymore. The world is smaller and uglier as it gets as you grow. Figure that one out and you'll be lengths ahead if me.

KarlCrow

One Too Many
You're, of
my grammar
Sorry
Your all Yanks to me man, that's what we called the troubled USA race when it came to visit our troubled island. It may have started in politics, and it isn't what you are called now so, feck knows. It was always endearing, it isn't anymore. The world is smaller and uglier as it gets as you grow. Figure that one out and you'll be lengths ahead if me.

There's always great satisfaction to be had whenever an old classic can be saved and worn again. This was once a soiled and badly moth bitten '60s era Stetson 3X Open Road. I was able to size up and refurbish this old classic and give it new life. It turned out to be a nice little hat, and comfortable to wear.

All I can say is "WOW" to that one Terry. Super nice work my man!

Hey! Welcome back @KarlCrow !

bobm

A-List Customer
Enjoying a cigar with a Worth&Worth Mulekick.....and Filson Wool Packer.

upload_2019-1-25_20-10-32.jpeg

upload_2019-1-25_20-11-17.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-25_20-9-37.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-25_20-9-37.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ