Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Sounds bo-ring! :p
Hahaha.

When you're brought up in this climate, that is what you think life everywhere is like, and you, of course, take it for granted.

Before I went to live in Chicago for my postgrad, I often thought it was rather boring and silly that Americans and Europeans often commented on the weather. "This is niiice", they'd say, on a normal, run-of-the mill day.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

No pressure or anything. ;)

Yeah ... they're not that popular or cool. Are you sure you want one @Dm101 ? :rolleyes: :D :p

c908a10b386beb9f129f2a546ce0549e.jpg

d213c1f4975d4f264528f7147a689245.jpg

16cb9c428a400c883afa34c7672ed362.jpg

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Willow pics duly downloaded and archived.
I wish I knew the circumstances for her facial expression in each picture, but the ones I wonder about the most are the second and fourth:
What did you do to make her angry, and what did you do for her to look like she couldn't believe what you were doing, Bo?
You could still be impeached from the Willow Fan Club presidency, you know?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
LOL!!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That's it!!
Darnit that's it...that did it!

You've officially peer-pressured me into getting a porkpie hat!

[emoji39][emoji4][emoji1][emoji1476]

Edit: I hope this doesn't sound weird or creepy...but the way you dress is perfect to me. I hope you won't be offended if I lift a few of your fashion stylings and adopt them for my own.
Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
Thanks Dm101. Adopt away. Good luck on finding a porkpie that is to your liking.

Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21