Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My missus loves this hat, and she loves the Aquascutum blazer that I wear it with. So much so, that she made me a contrasting pair of vintage trousers to complete the look. If you want to, you can see more of my new pants here: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/bring-me-baggy-trousers.76487/page-2#post-2535107
The hat was a gift, we saw it in the window of a shop called Fabhatrix in Edinburgh. I kept going back to it, Tina said that it had my name on it, and with that dragged me into the shop. We came out about £100 lighter but with me wearing a grin as big as the hat.
baggy pants 001.JPG

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I've missed out on interviews before because I was out of town, on Ecuador, etc, and I was afraid it was going to happen again, but these folks were very open to work with my schedule (including my misadventures with United Airlines).l

Paralegal in the Finance and Revenue Legal Division. I've already worked in a private firm on one of their tobacco tax cases. I helped review over 250,000 documents for privilege claims prior to release for discovery requests, hearings, trial, etc. That's a lot of redaction, my friend.
A Tax man! Never been friends with a member of the Dark Side before. Who would've thunk it?

Oh, well. Ni modo. Qué se le va a hacer? [emoji2]

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Ic it didn’t take you long to find one. Nice color. I like it.
B

I had been watching this hat for months. Once I decided on it (thanks to you and Bob) I made the seller a fair offer and he accepted. I do wish the crown was a bit taller, but it’s a serious hat that will provide ample shade this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DRB

One Too Many
View attachment 163486 View attachment 163487 View attachment 163488 View attachment 163489 Greetings All:
Today....it’s supposed to be spring they say. Not my usual fare but thought i’d celebrate with Y’all.
Stetson Mr. Ranger deal. Breathes well cause my head is cold! Goin in for some felt now.
Could use some help with a crown ribbon or band. Ideas??
Be well and warm. Bowen
Outstanding hat! Since you asked, I think a black leather band would look sharp. Similar to hatophile's Stetson 15 band. Your hat kind of reminds me of my Drill Sgt. hat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm