Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Eyeofsauron

One of the Regulars
Went out for my bike ride under my Canadian Army cap, since the Featherweight has proven itself a very unreliable biking companion under rigorous testing.
DSCN5376 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And while i was out I stopped into the Goodwill to check their Halloween goods, and came away with this for $3.88.
DSCN5378 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5379 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
In as found condition.
DSCN5383 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5382 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
2 1/8" over welt brim.
DSCN5384 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
So I'll be relaxing for the rest of the day under the Marathon.

Have a good afternoon,
Michael
Nice hat at a great price. Love Goodwill, I have gotten a couple of nice hats and a bunch of sport coats there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 138053 View attachment 138054 View attachment 138055 View attachment 138056 Greeting All:
Ok it’s confession time, again.
I was posting in the Leather Jacket thread, yikes, and i had to find the perfect hat to go with it.
So..Today it’s a Borsalino i had to beg the Etsy seller to sell me, cause she said i....
err, increassed her anger factor, by questioning the price relative to the length of being listed. Luckily, my self abasement technique prevailed and she took my money!! Man was she err...p***ed!
Be well. Bowen
Man that's sweet! Glad you were able to smooth some feathers, especially for that one!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Scott and Co today
61991cf6b2ce7236f3ff02855293ecea.jpg
8ecc4d8a54f6024394dd116c14df18c7.jpg
c5598b75386f6f232cb8515eb1a0afcf.jpg
847cf8f3c796eda2222790c366de72a5.jpg
d5e6d0c774014e55e677bfefce380f71.jpg
85295c4f8ad0a837f5448f252da3026c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I ask for discounts all the time. I don’t insult the seller’s, and I don’t get mad if they say no. People are weird; except for me, I’m completely normal.

And don’t think we haven’t all noticed that the wheels have all come off your wagon.
Ahh, thanks Brent.
You saved me a couple hundred bucks and an hour’s worth of my time with that one!!
It’s gooood to have friends!!
Now if i can just find those round thingys???
B

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
View attachment 138053 View attachment 138054 View attachment 138055 View attachment 138056 Greeting All:
I was posting in the Leather Jacket thread, yikes, and i had to find the perfect hat to go with it.
So..Today it’s a Borsalino i had to beg the Etsy seller to sell me, cause she said i....
err, increassed her anger factor, by questioning the price relative to the length of being listed. Luckily, my self abasement technique prevailed and she took my money!! Man was she err...p***ed!
Be well. Bowen
Hahaha, awesome Bowen. I always ask and i'm always suprised at how often they comply. Heck, I even make sure to ask for my veterans discount at DQ when getting my weekly chocolate dipped cone. ;)

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Be well. Bowen
Was it Jula or Paula?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Wearing my latest hat project. This is a black Vanzina Borsalino that a Lounger gave to me. I took it apart and reworked it. I have more in the Conversion Corral and in the Borsalino Brotherhood...

Borsa_Conversion_5_A.jpg

Borsa_Conversion_2_A.jpg

Before and after...after on the left and before on the right
Borsalino_31_A_and_6_A.jpg
You're good, Terry. If you ever agree to sell me one of your conversions I would have to insist the hat be accompanied by a picture of you smiling, though, even if I had to pay an extra 20 bucks.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I wore a Gannon Wanderer (inspired by the Stetson of same name) in a silvermist beaver hue with charcoal trimmings this evening. I headed out to listen to a group play old jazz standards. The horn and sax fellows are real finger zingers and were in the pocket during this gig.

i-k5g4s5C-M.jpg

They were supermurgitroid! (While they might have not been that grand I have really wanted to use this word since reading it of late in a book about the history of Jazz music.)

i-hs3cp2Z-M.jpg

Best this evening, Eric -

Last edited:
I wore a Gannon Wanderer (inspired by the Stetson of same name) in a silvermist beaver hue with charcoal trimmings this evening. I headed out to listen to a group play old jazz standards. The horn and sax fellows are real finger zingers and were in the pocket during this gig.

i-k5g4s5C-M.jpg

They were supermurgitroid! (While they might have not been that grand I have really wanted to use this word since reading it of late in a book about the history of Jazz music.)

i-hs3cp2Z-M.jpg

Best this evening, Eric -

The first photo could be from a speakeasy during prohibition. Your class and style are always a treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart