Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
New colleagues at the office tell me they know I'm in when they see my hat hanging on my office/cubicle wall.

20190604_085759.jpg

Too many wonderful hats the last few days to comment on them all separately. A joy to see. Back from Budapest (highly recommended) I needed a healthy dose of Borsalino first.
View attachment 171312
I prescribe a homburg tincture and a weeks worth of wide brim borsos to put you right.

Bit colder this week. So my Wested Raiders with my Adventurebilt today.
b214fac5dc4efd7d47265a62a2d34aa1.jpg

Johnny
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like these for their classic shape more than their connection to the movie. Sharp John.

Yesterday night and today, the vintage Prada
View attachment 171331
View attachment 171332
You are always dressed so well. Love the Prada.

Not my style, but I appreciate these when they are brought out. Nice one Jack.

Thanks Jeff. I found the Biltmore at the local Goodwill before they started selling all of their hats online. i went in one day and they had a Biltmore Golden Pheasant velour homburg. Went back the next day and they had two of these milans, one dark blue and one black. Needless to say i took all three home.

Today it heats up. Stevens milan, probably of a plastic persuasion.
IMG_1134 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_1132 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Back to working on the bike for now.
6-4-2019 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great Tuesday,
Michael
At least the poly hats are bullet proof for your active summer lifestyle! This one is cool.

A different PHD Cuenca today. Happy Tuesday.

a5ca19aca3d970092a0157b07ec9422f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great looking brim on this Ecuadorian creation Jay. Nice.

New colleagues at the office tell me they know I'm in when they see my hat hanging on my office/cubicle wall.

View attachment 171346
I have been out of the loop for too long. What is your new job and what office. You could hide by keeping your hat out of sight.

View attachment 171346

Can you send your hat to work while you slip off for some R&R?

I have a coat stand in my office and my hat goes on top. New people quickly learn not to touch my hats without prior permission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I prescribe a homburg tincture and a weeks worth of wide brim borsos to put you right.

I like these for their classic shape more than their connection to the movie. Sharp John.

You are always dressed so well. Love the Prada.

Not my style, but I appreciate these when they are brought out. Nice one Jack.

At least the poly hats are bullet proof for your active summer lifestyle! This one is cool.

Great looking brim on this Ecuadorian creation Jay. Nice.

I have been out of the loop for too long. What is your new job and what office. You could hide by keeping your hat out of sight.
I got a paralegal position with Oregon Dept of Justice. Driving to Salem every day now.

I sure hope your back issues improve, Mike.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
A395A4A4-2F93-43EA-82B9-D2C02E8B8863.jpeg
FCFDB353-D462-48E3-BDEF-0F8AD1A3FCD1.jpeg
C121DB87-551A-4733-BA73-FCCE704A289F.jpeg
A1F85C04-9F72-437B-80B6-40FFB1DB7BA5.jpeg
20AB714D-048C-44EC-8350-EC83C1F33C04.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today....continuing down the Homburg Way is another non-European, so it’s just gray with a black ribbon. Maybe 40’s i guess. Confusing Lot numbers but the felt is not confusing at all. Every bit as nice as it’s Vita-Felt cousin. I do so love an embroidered liner.
Be well. Bowen

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Arghh...i won’t hold that jazzy hipster look comment against you cause you’re an ok guy. I’m just a conflicted old man that’s bored sh**less trying to recapture some things. Wanted a beard a ponytail a Hummer and that damn hot contortionist girl friend, one more time.
Contrarian’s more my style. Lol
B
LOL
I want to join the Jazzy Hipster Contrarian Club.
I guess a prius won't do then? I wonder where I could find a contortionist.
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy