Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Checking into Corvallis Hospital this morning for my much needed back surgery. I should be home by lunchtime. The procedure is kind of a "rotor-rooter" of my pinched nerves that have had me in absolute pain roughly since February. Looking forward to having my life back again. Wearing my trusty, late 1950s Stetson Royale Deluxe. Super light weight fedora.
6mar17-stetson-gray-side-jpg.180336
Forza Michele!

Checking into Corvallis Hospital this morning for my much needed back surgery. I should be home by lunchtime. The procedure is kind of a "rotor-rooter" of my pinched nerves that have had me in absolute pain roughly since February. Looking forward to having my life back again. Wearing my trusty, late 1950s Stetson Royale Deluxe. Super light weight fedora. View attachment 180336 View attachment 180337

We’re all hoping for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Godspeed, Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Checking into Corvallis Hospital this morning for my much needed back surgery. I should be home by lunchtime. The procedure is kind of a "rotor-rooter" of my pinched nerves that have had me in absolute pain roughly since February. Looking forward to having my life back again. Wearing my trusty, late 1950s Stetson Royale Deluxe. Super light weight fedora. View attachment 180336 View attachment 180337
Good to see your (grimacing?) face, Mike. Best of results on the surgery.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Good luck with the op, Mike. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Great looking Stetson Fedora. I really like its dimensions.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Fourman110

One of the Regulars

Great pin too!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
0540A532-38E3-4BF8-9CDA-83F5FF141E78.jpeg
8FB5DF81-56BB-4ECF-BDDF-C63CF976F079.jpeg
Greetings All:
Today......i’m wearing a very special invisible hat.
It’s the hat of gratitude that can not be captured by photo.
Words belie it’s description.
To know what this Lounge is and means, beyond all the fluff, so to speak, comes the voice of friendship and brotherhood that we take for granted until a hand reaches across the void and hands you a gift that redeems much of what’s wrong in this world.
The loving kindness of a heart speaks boldly here amongst us and we are so very fortunate to be a part of it.

Uncle Bob, @BobHufford, surprised me with a treasure for Willow just now.
I am humbled and deeply touched Bob!!
I wish she could give you a hug. Me too!!
Bowen

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Prayers for a healing touch Mike.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk