Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good Christmas Eve my dear hat family. I hope you all have a joyous, healthy and peaceful holiday.
711989effcc93fdc24ed2a90d5f78583.jpg
cffc7bec71e6d2d9ea35ca37ca2dda84.jpg
4b2a3fe929e99d39cd352650ed64f8bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dlaniger

Coming up for air long enough to wish all my Lounge Family a joyful Christmas and/or Holiday. Wore my finest Borsalino homburg to church yesterday. Tonight's service will see my Navy Gannon. We are not having much of a Chirstmas this year, the kitchen is in the living room where the tree usually goes. We finally got rid of our slack jawed yokel contractors, now onto paint and new floors. This should go much smoother. Everyone enjoy the holiday festivities and I'll see you tomorrow. Much affection and respect to all of you.

View attachment 149674 View attachment 149675 View attachment 149676 View attachment 149677
The kitchen is beautiful, Red and the hat ain't bad too! Merry Christmas.

Dlaniger

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Misto is such a great grey. Is that Nero the old 1930s one I sent? It sure turned out great. Merry Christmas my friend.

You have a joyous eve Michael. That tweed is so festive! Great color on that Wormser, it is a beauty.

I still need to pull the trigger on one of these old timey looking derbys. This one is so cool.

Nothing finer than a Cav on a day like today. You look so "Rat Pack" in that hat. Happy Christmas Eve John.

That is so classic Roger. I do prefer an OR with that type of crease. Christmas should be fun with the new little one in the morning. Pictures!
Thanks Red. You and your kitchen are both looking mighty fine today. Have a good Christmas.

I agree with our fellow loungers that Wormser is top notch. Beautiful Harris Tweed too.
Thanks D. Great looking Biltmore you are wearing today. Happy Holidays.

Thanks all,
Michael

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Misto is such a great grey. Is that Nero the old 1930s one I sent? It sure turned out great. Merry Christmas my friend.

You have a joyous eve Michael. That tweed is so festive! Great color on that Wormser, it is a beauty.

I still need to pull the trigger on one of these old timey looking derbys. This one is so cool.

Nothing finer than a Cav on a day like today. You look so "Rat Pack" in that hat. Happy Christmas Eve John.

That is so classic Roger. I do prefer an OR with that type of crease. Christmas should be fun with the new little one in the morning. Pictures!
Thanks Mike!
A happy Christmas Eve and a merry Christmas to you too!

miket5r

A-List Customer
Foggy in the morning and sun at midday and fog again at the dusk
bim3c5.jpg

"Lucky Star" Lepre garantita. The brand was one of many Monza hats producers used in the past
2ujjciu.jpg

Thick and malleable felt in pale grey
15eu7nd.jpg

Raw brim and a high end finish with white lining. It arrived new after many years it was sitting in a south Italy hats shop
v3myb6.jpg

It was machine formed, but with a little steam he lost the too much rounded piches for its first trip on my head
fvljtl.jpg

Buon Natale a tutti voi, amici del cappello!:)

very nice colour, Daniele

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy