Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I must say that is one hat with Style! Very nice and the ribbon really sets it apart from the crowd.

Last day of super nice weather for the spring equinox. I love this Champ Featherweight, Kasmir Finish. The 4 fold pug sets off the light weight felt and gives it s spring/early summer look I really like. No satin liner, this one just has a crown "decal," for lack of a better word. Tippet? Not really a sweet satin tippet but uniquely nice nonetheless.

It's just a bit small for me at 7-3/8 (59cm) but a sweet lid, clearly.

i-jCnfGLH-M.jpg
i-9GkQQzx-M.jpg

i-LCbkBf9-M.jpg
i-qB29snb-M.jpg

i-L87TJG5-S.jpg
i-mRMTghB-S.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
First day of spring in Verona with clear blue sky
259epg8.jpg

Let us reflect on the color of the sky with this modern Tonak
2cshrav.jpg

Size 59 cm. in "Gugo dark". The felt is of excellent quality as is the finish of the hat
2up30j8.jpg

The shape is fairly standard with wide brim and a crown, high (creased) eleven centimeters. The brim are edged and seven centimeters wide
2n0povb.jpg

Three years ago I bought three hats directly from Tonak, of which I was largely satisfied. In my opinion the best value for money for a modern European hat product
2vchjqo.jpg

Have a nice day

First day of spring in Verona with clear blue sky
259epg8.jpg

Let us reflect on the color of the sky with this modern Tonak
2cshrav.jpg

Size 59 cm. in "Gugo dark". The felt is of excellent quality as is the finish of the hat
2up30j8.jpg

The shape is fairly standard with wide brim and a crown, high (creased) eleven centimeters. The brim are edged and seven centimeters wide
2n0povb.jpg

Three years ago I bought three hats directly from Tonak, of which I was largely satisfied. In my opinion the best value for money for a modern European hat product
2vchjqo.jpg

Have a nice day

BRIM!!!!
This hat is fantastic, Dan! Bodacious brim, Bro!!!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Of course, great hat B and always good to see the Willow. Western Ranch Outfitters must have sold a bunch of hats. I've seen a number around here with that sweat stamp over the years and one of my No. 1's came from there. Located just outside of Yellowstone, I imagine a bunch of wannabe cowboy tourists scooped them up.
Thanks Greg:
I think i have that stamp on another pretty nice hat. That must have been a pretty nice store.
B

Of course she is, she's a red head, and what you have to look forward to is a stunner that improves like fine wine. My lady is 70 next birthday.
View attachment 161518

Lucky guys, the BOTH of you, @101 Pathfinder! My wife is a member of that club, too.

A few years ago, one of her college cronies (in a rather inebriated state) asked me if I, like all guys with red-headed GFs, knew EVERY red-head on campus. I had never thought about it until then, but she may have been right...

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Charlie. It’s basically an outsized fedora/western. It’s one of the hats I was thinking about during the discussion on formulas for finding the right hat/proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well, you were right, Brent. It looks good on you. Smaller hats don't suit you as well as this one.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112