Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Hagwood

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 225808 View attachment 225809 View attachment 225810 View attachment 225814 Greetings All:
Today....well yesterday actually but i was too bushed to post up.
Day two fishing. Sund with my Son Mond with my youngest daughter, Willow’s Mom. Yes, i’m wearing the same hat and outfit, my fishing attire and Maddie got to sport Pop’s old lucky Camo-Cabela’s.
Hat worked for her, i mostly enjoyed watching that “little girl” come back out that gave me so much joy over the years.
Was a glorious and gorgeous day.
Be well and safe.
Bowen

Wonderful photos Bowen.

Looks like a great time was had by all.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Took a vacation day today and hanging out with Kitty on the patio doing some backyard photography. This crap is starting to get to me. We’ve been very hectic at work because of all this. Wearing the Cavanagh with the Mule Kick in the A$$ crease, as Bowen @AbbaDatDeHat so eloquently puts it.

View attachment 225758

View attachment 225765

View attachment 225766

View attachment 225775

View attachment 225768

View attachment 225769

View attachment 225772

View attachment 225773

View attachment 225774

View attachment 225770
Lol. Thanks for the ref Tim. Got a chuckle.
Great Cav and outstanding photography. Never seen such an ugly bug as pretty as pic #9. Amazing!
B

Scooterz

Practically Family
Beautiful afternoon, right after it rained. Sitting on my balcony with Cooper, Mishka, and my 7X Stetson. One of my best-fitting hats, and I didn't even had it conformed. Bought it from Vic Carswell. Thanks, Vic!

Ate some mole enchiladas with rice. Thank God our cook is back.

I will take Coop out for a walk right after I post this. Life is good! Corona what? View attachment 225748 View attachment 225751 View attachment 225749 View attachment 225750 View attachment 225751 View attachment 225752 View attachment 225754 View attachment 225755 View attachment 225756

Nice hat. I am jealous of the mole! Yer making me hungry.

J Williams

Practically Family
Good job on the brim curl. And that bow is perfect!!

Thanks Randall, you inspired me to take the custom ribbon plunge. This was my first campaign bow ( after a few attempts )

Great job JW.

Thanks Perry!

Looks fantastic Justin!

Thank you kindly Bob, I can’t get enough of this style!

Very nice work. I love the brim curl as well. I also have beard envy as I just shaved mine off a week ago and have regretted it since.

The beautiful thing is you can just grow it back! I think it’s my danish descent mine grows in fast. When people comment on the beard I usually just say ‘yeah I forgot to shave yesterday’

Ian

New in Town
View attachment 225808 View attachment 225809 View attachment 225810 View attachment 225814 Greetings All:
Today....well yesterday actually but i was too bushed to post up.
Day two fishing. Sund with my Son Mond with my youngest daughter, Willow’s Mom. Yes, i’m wearing the same hat and outfit, my fishing attire and Maddie got to sport Pop’s old lucky Camo-Cabela’s.
Hat worked for her, i mostly enjoyed watching that “little girl” come back out that gave me so much joy over the years.
Was a glorious and gorgeous day.
Be well and safe.
Bowen
That's great Bowen, it's one of the few things we can still do on this side of the globe too is throw a line out. Went with my son to murder a few bream and some things never grow old, this is my son wearing his Akubra Angler that he has worn mercilessly for 4 years and me in a 50yo Akubra Silver Spur (near as I can judge). Hope the North American experience is over soon and all come out while and hearty.
20200408_121002.jpg
20200408_121032.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
With a collection like yours there's no such thing as posting too many hat pics, Eric.

Fantastic, Roger. Seems like everybody staying indoors has done great things for the weather for some reason.

Beautiful hat with that shallow flange. The ribbon colour is outstanding. I wonder what kind of hat squirrel fur would make?

A sunny hat for sure, Michael. Nice one for spring.

The rest of it looks pretty good too, Randall. I wouldn't worry about posting too much (I'm way beyond that point myself).

Another good one, Joe. The ribbon makes this one stand out.

He may have caught the fish, but you beat him hands down in the hats contest.
Thanks Stefan. We've had a couple of spring like days.

Thought I'd try something different than the 30 hats in 30 days taht Joe and Randall are going for. I'll base my hat choice around a theme. We'll start off with English week (which should last me well into next week as well, but we'll see).

Battersby
View attachment 225502 View attachment 225503 View attachment 225504 View attachment 225505

I like it; good colour! Keep them coming.

Classic style, Randall. Well behaved hats these Wormsers.

It's on my list. Great colours.
Great looking Battersby. I've been enjoying your walk through the English hats.

Thanks,
Michael

thebatman

New in Town
One of my favourite hats, a custom made Hornskov tall at the front low at the crown with distressing, I know it’s not for everyone but my style is very bohemian so really love the battered look!

Attachments

• 7B32B399-402B-4F8C-B047-DC08BBA9912C.jpeg
    7B32B399-402B-4F8C-B047-DC08BBA9912C.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 0C55ABDD-DC49-4F57-910D-268B000B9BB2.jpeg
    0C55ABDD-DC49-4F57-910D-268B000B9BB2.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 159

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
One of my favourite hats, a custom made Hornskov tall at the front low at the crown with distressing, I know it’s not for everyone but my style is very bohemian so really love the battered look!
Nice lid, Batman! Is the distressed look part of its design, or was that something you’ve been able to achieve by daily wear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner