Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Big floppy 8 panel linen cap by Hat People, with a Brave Star Selvage denim face mask on the Masked Corona Crawl today. No wind, no waves, no sun. Swam out really far off shore and did "laps" right in front of the life guard tower.
Beaches on Kauai open tomorrow on a trial run for family groups in the same household of no more than 10, and 6 feet social distancing from other groups. I'm going to dust off my beach chair, shouldn't be hard to stay well away from others. Safer at Home mandate and 14 day traveler quarantine extended through June. The crawl continues.
IMG_7587.jpeg

IMG_7602.jpeg

IMG_7629.jpeg

IMG_7582.jpeg

IMG_6271.jpeg

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
You are rocking the 'Rona look Reggie. Love the sage felt. I have a Strat in this color that I don't wear often enough.

Great color and details Steve. I really like that bow as well. Love the history tidbits.

I need a pencil curl straw! I wonder if some steam would help? Mike's straws are always very high quality.

Sharp!

Art's Dove color is the best. Sorry to hear of your family losses during this horrible time. My heart goes out to you and yours.

Excellent crown and brim work Perry. Made my morning.
Thanks Mike, steam is helping.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I hardly dare to comment on a green hat:D, but I like the look of that one, Reggie.
Thanks Stefan, I can do Bohemian.

Excellent, Steve. I find they can be a bit hit and miss, but if they're good they're very good indeed. Love the bow treatment.

Works well enough, David. Gives it a bit loose, bohemian feel.

Cool hat, killer tie, Fabio.

Gorgeous hat, Eric. Sorry to hear about your loss. Strength to you and yours for the coming period.
Thanks Stefan. I can do Bohemian.

Last edited:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

georgie girl

One of the Regulars
That diamond tweed is some really cool material!

Cordova brown diamond tweed cap for an office trip today.

That mid-sized ribbon makes the crown seem a lot higher than 4 1/2" ! I think that's the first bronze label I've seen, very nice hat Joe.

30:30 OT:34
Lee Water Bloc Bronze Label

View attachment 235012

Lee Water Bloc - Bronze Label
Light Milk Chocolate
4 1/2 crown as bashed
1 1/8 Brown grosgrain mid ribbon
2 3/4 overwelt brim
1 7/8 soft supple sweatband.
Unlined interior

I can never keep up with all the wonderful hats you guys post. Such a variety of colors, shapes and styles, very impressive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot