Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Silver-Wolf

One of the Regulars
Just out cleaning up the outdoor kitchen/Smoke house area, beautiful weather today warm but not hot. Going to be running out a few home made woodfire pizza's for the folks coming over this afternoon/tonight. Wearing my new to me Gardening hat, yep that garage sale woven one my wife attacked.

6Pa00TN.jpg

vSMPDjh.jpg

Git7f7W.jpg

You pull them all off perfectly Joe.

Thanks so much Alan

Yeah I'm digging that Adam Exec Joe, my kinda everything that lid and another interesting ribbon. I may have to try doing one like that (well maybe Da Moo can make it for me lol). So many beautiful hats around this place, I mean they are all fantastic hahaha..How does one pick favs.

Thank you. Seems The original owner of this one was into cool ribbons.. I believe I got this one from the same owner as my Musketeer. Da Moo has done some beautiful work so far. I have faith she could do something along these lines. I agree with you on all the wonderful hats here... thank goodness we don’t have to choose!

Just out cleaning up the outdoor kitchen/Smoke house area, beautiful weather today warm but not hot. Going to be running out a few home made woodfire pizza's for the folks coming over this afternoon/tonight. Wearing my new to me Gardening hat, yep that garage sale woven one my wife attacked.

6Pa00TN.jpg

vSMPDjh.jpg

Git7f7W.jpg
Love that ribbon and your stand!

Silver-Wolf

One of the Regulars
Love that ribbon and your stand!

I like the colour contrasts and blues are always a fav, I still need to find some timber and make another 3 or so stands but it's not easy for me to make them these days. Da Moo has also put in some wishes with me to make some timber 'n gold pens, DE safety shaving razors and brushes and a few other items she wants to gift away at Christmas time. So may have to put my other stands off till into the New Year sometime as I'm going to be busy (she wants me to do about a dozen shaving brushes :confused:)

Thanks so much Alan

Thank you. Seems The original owner of this one was into cool ribbons.. I believe I got this one from the same owner as my Musketeer. Da Moo has done some beautiful work so far. I have faith she could do something along these lines. I agree with you on all the wonderful hats here... thank goodness we don’t have to choose!

I think that style of ribbon will be far trickier to do than it looks at first glance, but the Moo surprises me every single day and we've been together for more than 3 decades now. I should start calling her Da Super Moo lol, she really is wonderful.

Last edited:

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
That Adam Executive. Wow.

I think I’ve become an all out Adam fan.
Many of their hats were so uniquely stylish.
Ribbon treatments and color combos that dazzle, but tastefully.
I’ll be looking to fatten up my collection further with the brand.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Haven't had this Stagecoach out for awhile.
IMG_7359 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7361 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Long Rider model and Tanbark
IMG_7360 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7333 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
The rain is starting up. Going for damp and windy around here for the weekend.
11-14-2020 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good Saturday,
Michael
Love the brim shape of that one.
Wear it in good health.
Johnny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21