Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Pellie

One Too Many
Borsalino and Diplomat (brim up) today!!
Both great hats.

20211103_142035.jpg
20211103_142045.jpg
20211103_142251.jpg
20211103_142401.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Brims down this morning.

A Royal Stetson with overwelt binding edge treatment went out for an early dog soiree.

i-cNdSN3R-M.jpg

Home and a cool down cup of coffee while wearing a Stetson Whippet. This is the same felt hue as the earlier Royal Stetson.

i-LvgbfBZ-M.jpg

Here are some comparison pics of the two similar felt hues.

i-FtQQ88N-M.jpg

i-FvBgNgW-M.jpg

i-JnstpsC-M.jpg

I am working on moving the dock support this morning. I changed to a working Gannon Wanderer (whiskey beaver felt w/charcoal trimmings).

i-cnHstgx-M.jpg

i-vWRVrK6-M.jpg

Brrr, the water is cold.

Thanks for all the "Likes" and hat compliments over the past days folks. Back at you! The hat parade has been spectacular.

Cheers, Eric -

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Holloween Sunday Stylemaster in acorn
View attachment 375162 View attachment 375163
Monday JJ Hats Cyrus in congac
View attachment 375167
View attachment 375166
Even your more casual looks are always so well coordinated, Reggie. The whole is always more than a sum of the parts.

I've come back to look at this hat a couple times, Brent. There's something about this hat that has a calming affect between the natural tones and the way the hair lies from brushing.

Wow! Sweet looking hat, Jonathan. You could hand out or pick up a lot of candy in that one :).
That was my line of thinking, Steve. If the boy's bucket became full I could use the 4x7 Carlsbad to hold some more.

Lovely Misto Borsalino. The Misto felts are always some of my favorites.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Loden Cervo a.jpg

The photo is from yesterday, today the rain fell abundantly all day.
Loden Cervo 4 c.jpg

Bantam Cervo Loden from the fifties or maybe the sixties.
Loden Cervo 6.jpg

One of the mixed felts I own in which Cervo has a great mastery.

Loden Cervo 4 b.jpg

For lovers of "mixed felts" I have also put the label of the Cooperative of workers who carried out the "Cappellificio Cervo" brand on its own and on behalf of third parties.
Loden Cervo etichetta.jpg
Have a nice day and thanks for the likes of the past week
Loden Cervo b.jpg

I wore this hat to match the green to a thousand colors and the heather felt has many shades of the season in it :)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 375524
The photo is from yesterday, today the rain fell abundantly all day.
View attachment 375516
Bantam Cervo Loden from the fifties or maybe the sixties.
View attachment 375517
One of the mixed felts I own in which Cervo has a great mastery.

View attachment 375519
For lovers of "mixed felts" I have also put the label of the Cooperative of workers who carried out the "Cappellificio Cervo" brand on its own and on behalf of third parties.
View attachment 375520
Have a nice day and thanks for the likes of the past week
View attachment 375521
I wore this hat to match the green to a thousand colors and the heather felt has many shades of the season in it :)

Wonderful looking heather felt, Daniele. Excellent colour, too.

Edward Reed

A-List Customer
This is the time of year where Michael would be consistent in posting his incredible coats and hats off… really concerned. Does anyone here have any idea of how he is? Any way to check on him at all? Just seems unlikely and uncharacteristic of him to just quit the group cold turkey. :(
Miss that gentleman’s postings.

This is the time of year where Michael would be consistent in posting his incredible coats and hats off… really concerned. Does anyone here have any idea of how he is? Any way to check on him at all? Just seems unlikely and uncharacteristic of him to just quit the group cold turkey. :(
Miss that gentleman’s postings.
I have been thinking the same in recent weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner