Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Gannon nutria in cobalt:

2FEB88BE-81D2-40A3-A8AE-00A75D52E24E.jpeg
10BEE92F-0D04-4CF8-8E21-3BF2286CCE2B.jpeg
BA6C9A43-DB59-4D9B-A548-5C959CC691FB.jpeg

PanosChris

Practically Family
Beautiful day with temperatures outside the norm, especially in the middle of the day.
View attachment 377920
Stroll up to the office with a close friend who has worked as a graphic designer for many years.
She was one of the best of our generation.
View attachment 377921
This unusual Borsalino accompanied me between red and yellow leaves and the last green.
View attachment 377923
Borsalino "Brughiera-Heath" with "Ombù" ribbon.
View attachment 377924
The felt is a pronounced heather, malleable and with one of the most interesting hatband colors among the Borsalino combinations.
View attachment 377925
We took a step back together when she and I conceived advertising campaigns.
It seems to me a century has passed:rolleyes:

Today was a wonderful day to photograph felts. Overcast sky and total clarity.
View attachment 377756
I thought of a purchase many years ago, in reality my first lot almost entirely made up of Borsalino which were sold on the stalls in Turin and its surroundings.
View attachment 377757
This was the first one I had restored by the "Cappelleria Melegari" in Milan.
View attachment 377761
Perfect work because originally the hat was really shabby.
View attachment 377762
Let's continue with the" Argento-Argent"color of Borsalino which is never the same.
View attachment 377766 The ribbon with pleated bow is "Asfalto - Asphalt"color.
View attachment 377768
Is one of those Borsalino called "Grand Prix"
Have a nice day!

Two fantastic hats! The felt finishes are magnificent! I hope these are also exhibited in the museum along with the "impossibles" ;)

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Everything matches up, very nice! How is the felt? Big fun of the brim up style too ;)

Thanks, Panos. The felt has a great hand comparable to most beaver customs or better vintage fedoras. The crown is very thin and feels like a lightweight hat, but it thickens and firms closer to the brim break and the brim is substantial without being western-like. I really like how it turned out.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Wonderful photos, Max.
May those we loved, but are now gone, live on in our hearts and minds.
My Dad is very much alive, Steve. I am proud to be his son, even though I am embarrassed I could never measure up to him, after he gave me every oportunity. He is a "garbanzo de a libra", or "one-pound chickpea" as we say in Mexico. :)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Alan thanks. I can say Wow almost of each of your hats:)

Gannon nutria in cobalt:

2feb88be-81d2-40a3-a8ae-00a75d52e24e-jpeg.378000
A very nice hat. I like the color, very well uniform all over the felt, and the shape, quite a cross over city and western hat. Alla fine dei commenti posso solo dire: E' un gran bel cappello

Two fantastic hats! The felt finishes are magnificent! I hope these are also exhibited in the museum along with the "impossibles"
Si, they are in the same place of the "impossible" along with many others:rolleyes:

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider