Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Dunlap panama
IMG_4590.jpg
From Italy the winner is...this Dunlap

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love that. Tilleys are what I believe to be some of the most versatile hats out there. I bought an airflow LTM5 years ago for sun protection (still wear it) and now have six in different styles/colors. My latest one is a hemp in olive green that looks a lot like the one you're wearing.
Tilleys are pretty fantastic. They are also the reason all my fedoras look so good. If I am going to be sweating and doing hard work I wear my Tilley or pith helmet so they take the brunt of abuse.
Johnny

wsmontana

A-List Customer
Looks like your beavers are as ambitious as ours!

I actually saw this critter in action but he disappeared before I could get the camera out! There are downed trees all over in this area but I don’t complain as they make good fish holding spots.

BTW, I bashed this hat with a pic of your Bailey u-rollit as a model. I lowered the crown a lot but still have work to do. thanks for posting that hat!

Bill

DiamondJimLA

New in Town
A couple of days ago…Three slabs of home cured bacon done under my Akubra Cattleman. View attachment 444744 View attachment 444745

How did you get the grease out of the hat?

In my college fraternity hell week 1969), we had to keep our limited rations under our caps, consisting of spam and dried out bread rolls. I'm sure I threw that cap out after that ordeal.

乾杯

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ