Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Stetson 3X
IMG_5090.jpg

Mossant Castor Hudson for Sools
IMG_5108.jpg
From Radio Verona the announcement:
this week, these two Homburgs are tied for victory. Magnificent

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
The Tonak saga continues here in the Italian Northeast.
Tonak Blu4b .jpg

Another hat of contemporary hat production in the Czech Republic that still carry on the Huckel brand to which they are inextricably linked with excellent examples of modern hats
Tonak Blu 7.jpg
I love the Tonak blue interpretation of the color and the finish of the felt which in this hat is gorgeous with a very short velour.
Tonak Blu5 .jpg
The brims are edged with the same color of ribbon which is a monochrome with the rest of the hat, one of my favorite combinations in hats to wear
Tonak Blu4 .jpg

Happy Sunday and a big compliment to the magnificent hats that appear here on these screens every day.

The Shoe

One Too Many

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The hats of the week. Here we go.

Stetson Severn
View attachment 466423

Cavanagh
View attachment 466424

Stetson 3X View attachment 466425

Portis Supreme View attachment 466426

Edgewood
View attachment 466427

Dobbs Gamebird
View attachment 466428

Sools woolfelt
View attachment 466429

Knox Westlite
View attachment 466430

View attachment 466431
Decisions, decisions, my wife Tina thinks you look so distinguished, she finally settled for the Cavanagh.
cavanagh.jpg
"Why the Cavanagh," I asked, "Because it looks like the one that you are wearing in one of my favourite photos," she explained. "Yes but mine are bespoke, that's like made to measure, for hats." "I know what bespoke is", she replied, rather indignantly.
So Stefan, now I have had a verbal slap, I had better show you what the photo is. By the way, never imply that MG stands for: My Girlfriend, or another verbal slap might be in the air!
MG Day 2022.JPG

View attachment 466436
Another hat of contemporary hat production in the Czech Republic that still carry on the Huckel brand to which they are inextricably linked with excellent examples of modern hats
View attachment 466437
I love the Tonak blue interpretation of the color and the finish of the felt which in this hat is gorgeous with a very short velour.
View attachment 466438
The brims are edged with the same color of ribbon which is a monochrome with the rest of the hat, one of my favorite combinations in hats to wear
View attachment 466440
Happy Sunday and a big compliment to the magnificent hats that appear here on these screens every day.
There is some blue in the air today. Beautiful colour by Tonak, Daniele. Nice proportions to the hat as well.

Gamebird for mine.
Thank you, Gary.

Crosby & co
View attachment 466441
Etsuko wore her Panizza backbow, but didn’t want a photo.
Here it is with mine View attachment 466442
Worn with panache, Gary. I'll think of some glorious food pic myself.;)
Stefan, Thank you! Yes I have few of them. :)

Great series of hats from you! Super to see the latest finds in action!
Thank you, Steve.

Decisions, decisions, my wife Tina thinks you look so distinguished, she finally settled for the Cavanagh.
View attachment 466455
"Why the Cavanagh," I asked, "Because it looks like the one that you are wearing in one of my favourite photos," she explained. "Yes but mine are bespoke, that's like made to measure, for hats." "I know what bespoke is", she replied, rather indignantly.
So Stefan, now I have had a verbal slap, I had better show you what the photo is. By the way, never imply that MG stands for: My Girlfriend, or another verbal slap might be in the air!
View attachment 466460
Thank you, Robert and the hats do indeed look similar. Wonderful shot of the two of you (or should I say three?). To live up a bit to Tina's impression I trimmed the beard to make it less unkempt. That darn hair grows faster than you'd think!

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 466436
View attachment 466437
View attachment 466438
View attachment 466440
Wonderful colour and shape, Daniele.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The hats of the week. Here we go.

Stetson Severn
View attachment 466423

Cavanagh
View attachment 466424

Stetson 3X View attachment 466425

Portis Supreme View attachment 466426

Edgewood
View attachment 466427

Dobbs Gamebird
View attachment 466428

Sools woolfelt
View attachment 466429

Knox Westlite
View attachment 466430

View attachment 466431
Excellent week again, Stefan. Nice to have some sun to really help those beauties shine.
Hard to pick one out of the batch, but for me, it's between the two Homburgs. I'm going for the Stetson due to the colour. Looks like a nice sheen on it, too.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Robert and the hats do indeed look similar. Wonderful shot of the two of you (or should I say three?). To live up a bit to Tina's impression I trimmed the beard to make it less unkempt. That darn hair grows faster than you'd think!
Oh I know how fast beard hair grows, I had a beard through vanity. There's a mole on the right side of my chin. My doctor advised me against removing it, instead I hid it with a beard. Those whiskers lasted 35 years, then when the colour turned grey, the beard came off. Vain? Who me?

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk