Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

quikrick

One Too Many
IMG_3281.jpeg

Northwest Hats.

IMG_3284.jpeg

Me and Mrs. quik enjoying Sunday brunch in Suasalito CA

Attachment.jpeg

Christmas shopping. I had to get a shot of that sign over my head. Mr. Bubble on Bubble St. But It's not really on Bubble St.
That big gold sign reminds me of the album cover from WAR, Why Can't We Be Friends, kinda sorta.

Attachment (1).jpg

Me...
BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW!

Last edited:
View attachment 474271
Northwest Hats.

View attachment 474272

View attachment 474273
Christmas shopping. I had to get a shot of that sign over my head. Mr. Bubble on Bubble St. But It's not really on Bubble St.
That big gold sign reminds me of the album cover from WAR, Why Can't We Be Friends, kinda sorta.

Good eye, it does look like the WAR album cover. Does shopping on Bubble Street make getting clean almost as fun as getting dirty?

On the Fifth Day of StingyMas…

Feeling blue…. Deep dark blue with this Dobbs Twenty that more than likely started out a bit wider brim as it once sported a Guild edge before being trimmed and expertly attempted to recreate the felted edge with tiny hidden stitches. This hat was gifted to me some time back by @jlee562 A very much appreciated beautiful hat.

View attachment 473974 View attachment 473975 View attachment 473976 View attachment 473977 View attachment 473978
That’s a special one right there, Joe!!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, Robert. Good choice! It's one in a colour that's not often seen, almost golden in the right light.
My other half, Tina, gets many a compliment about mostly, my attire. Quite right, she makes most of it. But Tina has another string to her bow, she can advise on colour match, contrast and attract. So many times you entrance us with, a week in hats, and your hats get so many compliments, quite so, they deserve it, but as Tina so observantly points out, you wear your hats as an, accoutrement emphasising the coat or whatever you are wearing. You're a master at it. But good though you are, don't give up the day job!

Last edited:
View attachment 474271
Northwest Hats.

View attachment 474272

View attachment 474273

View attachment 474298
Me...
BREAKING THE LAW, BREAKING THE LAW!
Wow! What a great looking hat, Rick!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
girlies 005.JPG

Our weather has been so changeable, the cold snap has turned to rain. This is one of the first fedoras that I bought. Tina saw it on a stall at a festival, looking unloved. There's no marking to identify it, but it must have been quite expensive, it seems impervious to whatever the weather can throw at it. The lady sprayed some sort of dry cleaner over it, gave it a thorough brushing and it was good to go. Some months later she found the trenchcoat, that was identifiable, it's an Aquascutum.

GuitarGuy99

One of the Regulars
Early morning, pondering the coming weather here in East Illinois. How much snow will we get? Do I have enough beer and wine to get through? If things get rough, is cannibalism okay? Anyway, I'm wearing a Stetson Stratoliner Premier in cornhill. I wonder how it would taste boiled?

Attachments

• 20221220_070929.jpg
    20221220_070929.jpg
    688.6 KB · Views: 35

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I made an effort. An effort to wear a hat on a morning walkabout. It has warmed up to -4'f (-20'c) with a wind chill of -20'f. A fuzzy hat does not work.

i-TR5Gmn2-M.jpg

i-nRMtXWJ-M.jpg

i-rdZjGGj-M.jpg

A short walk and home to a warrm cup of coffee. Bird feeders needed filling and the back walkways needed some snow removal so out this time in a cap. Better head gear for the weather.

i-tbtzw5F-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

N
I made an effort. An effort to wear a hat on a morning walkabout. It has warmed up to -4'f (-20'c) with a wind chill of -20'f. A fuzzy hat does not work.

i-TR5Gmn2-M.jpg

i-nRMtXWJ-M.jpg

i-rdZjGGj-M.jpg

A short walk and home to a warrm cup of coffee. Bird feeders needed filling and the back walkways needed some snow removal so out this time in a cap. Better head gear for the weather.

i-tbtzw5F-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Nice fuzzy one Eric

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider