Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Kathihm

New in Town
Recently joined and have spent days reading about my latest interest, fedoras. As of last weekend I acquired a Borsalino,(pictured below) the softest felt I have ever touched. Hoping to learn more from everyone here.
IMG_20230112_150821_(1).jpg

Your sentiment is much appreciated Joe, thank you. I must admit, she did worry me for a few days before the fever broke. The prayers got quite intense. Thankfully they were answered, the lady is now recovering.
Well done. Now, just keep your hands off of each other, let her rest, Robert.

Seriously, big wishes for the best of heath for you both!!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
So happy to hear that, Robert. Here's hoping for a quick recovery.
Well done. Now, just keep your hands off of each other, let her rest, Robert.

Seriously, big wishes for the best of heath for you both!!
You humble me fellows, seriously. Thank you so much for your sentiment. How lucky I am that we live where life is valued. I told Tina that she is much admired by her artistic skills, to which she responds, as ever, with: Aw Shucks!

The tears have dried, but the feeling of companionship, of care and of friendship, flow strong. I can't thank you all enough.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Recently joined and have spent days reading about my latest interest, fedoras. As of last weekend I acquired a Borsalino,(pictured below) the softest felt I have ever touched. Hoping to learn more from everyone here. View attachment 480362
Welcome to the FL, Kathihm. Nice looking hat, especially the ribbon.

Please post more photos of your Borsalino from various angles inside and out. Take photos of any and all labels under the sweatband.

The Shoe

One Too Many
Hey all.
Back in Japan now and wearing my ‘60s Stylemaster.
4DB25623-412E-45F6-A553-E83F831B8BFF.jpeg

Still working my way through all the posts. I’ll try to get more from my trip up on the Fedoras afield thread soon.
I’ve been back for a week now, but lazy with posting.
The truth is, I’m still suffering a hangover from traveling around the top of the North Island wearing rose tinted glasses. When you’re traveling in such a spectacularly beautiful area without the ordinary pressures of everyday life, it’s hard to avoid the feeling of “why would I choose to live anywhere else?”
Must get motivated for day two of work.

Recently joined and have spent days reading about my latest interest, fedoras. As of last weekend I acquired a Borsalino,(pictured below) the softest felt I have ever touched. Hoping to learn more from everyone here. View attachment 480362

Welcome! You’re sure starting off with a great hat. This will definitely earn you your membership in the Borsalino Brotherhood. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner