Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

View attachment 498499

Today I had an appointment for a check up on my hip replacement. More than just a check up, there will be an x-ray too. My surgeon, Mr Turnbull, (UK class snobbery, when a doctor becomes a surgeon his title is Mister not doctor,) back to Mr Turnbull, he is a classy dresser and he always gives me 'the look' but never says anything. He wears trilbies and occasionally I have seen him wearing a bowler.

His assistant, a junior doctor, I get on very well with, he even bought a hat from the lady who makes mine. But today I learned that they were having bets on my attire. Ha! According to the junior doctor they were all wrong! I might have had a bet myself if I had known.

The hat is bespoke, Gamble & Gunn, as are the shoes, Colin Johnson, the blazer is also bespoke, Fox Tailoring and Tina, my wife, made the trousers. She also chose which hat I should wear to impress Mr Turnbull, I think she was right.
Looking good. Hope all went well with the hip.

Willoughby, Camber style satin finish velour.

View attachment 498571
Oh my goodness! How did that happen?? Was finally cool enough here for my Furry Satin Finish Willoughby Consul I.

Willoughby Bros LOL
927432F0-DE07-469F-A74E-029024D055B3.jpeg
E078F35F-1C75-4EA6-B081-DEBE809416B5.jpeg
3A658A20-BD7B-49BE-B68F-763195B61570.jpeg
2E84F954-DEA7-4AB5-8C05-5F98326B7A54.jpeg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Most excellent, sir, top to bottom!

View attachment 498499

Today I had an appointment for a check up on my hip replacement. More than just a check up, there will be an x-ray too. My surgeon, Mr Turnbull, (UK class snobbery, when a doctor becomes a surgeon his title is Mister not doctor,) back to Mr Turnbull, he is a classy dresser and he always gives me 'the look' but never says anything. He wears trilbies and occasionally I have seen him wearing a bowler.

His assistant, a junior doctor, I get on very well with, he even bought a hat from the lady who makes mine. But today I learned that they were having bets on my attire. Ha! According to the junior doctor they were all wrong! I might have had a bet myself if I had known.

The hat is bespoke, Gamble & Gunn, as are the shoes, Colin Johnson, the blazer is also bespoke, Fox Tailoring and Tina, my wife, made the trousers. She also chose which hat I should wear to impress Mr Turnbull, I think she was right.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Willoughby, Camber style satin finish velour.

View attachment 498571
That Willoughby, with it's satin finish has got some serious wow factor, I love it, I kept going back to it, so striking was it.
Your scarf Steve reminded me that I am not always into ties, goodness me no, have you seen my Aloha shirt collection? Getting ready to go out the lady said: "You know, that hat would be better complimented with your red cravat. She's right, of course she is.
cravat red 004.JPG cravat red 003.JPG

That Willoughby, with it's satin finish has got some serious wow factor, I love it, I kept going back to it, so striking was it.
Your scarf Steve reminded me that I am not always into ties, goodness me no, have you seen my Aloha shirt collection? Getting ready to go out the lady said: "You know, that hat would be better complimented with your red cravat. She's right, of course she is.
View attachment 498841 View attachment 498840
Fabulous

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Sometimes they come back after a hibernation :)
Dunn2.jpg

I neglected the daily photographs, above all I let myself be seduced by the caps, few in number but good for their function.
Dunn3.jpg
Having said that in a flowery valley I wore this Dunn made in GB.
Dunn4.jpg
Awesome velour which I highly doubt was made where the sweatband says.
All my compliments to your hats and this endless nice story

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Sometimes they come back after a hibernation :)
View attachment 498862
I neglected the daily photographs, above all I let myself be seduced by the caps, few in number but good for their function.
View attachment 498863
Having said that in a flowery valley I wore this Dunn made in GB.
View attachment 498864
Awesome velour which I highly doubt was made where the sweatband says.
All my compliments to your hats and this endless nice story

Welcome back after a hibernation. I see no challenge with wearing caps and hats. Glad to see you back showcasing your glorious hat collection sir.

Felice primavera!

Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk