Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

hambone71

Practically Family
Two hat day for me today, Mallory for this morning's activities. View attachment 503450 View attachment 503451
This afternoon, I wore my Gannon Highwayman for walking the dog in a little bit of drizzle. I just got this hat back from Mr Gannon, he reblocked just slightly larger and put a quick crease in it for me. It fits and looks better than ever.
View attachment 503452 View attachment 503453
I dig the Highwayman! I'm supposed to be on the Gannon list from back in February but he hasn't gotten to me yet. I'm having him to make an OR inspired hat for me but the highwayman will be added to my list of future hats. Looks great!

Getting a little more mileage out of the new-to-me Dalton.

20230401_115447_compress45.jpg

I dig the Highwayman! I'm supposed to be on the Gannon list from back in February but he hasn't gotten to me yet. I'm having him to make an OR inspired hat for me but the highwayman will be added to my list of future hats. Looks great!

That’s odd. Michael Gannon usually gets back to you within a day or two. I’d email him again.

I probably wasn't very clear. I've had correspondence with him several times. I'm just way down on his list and waiting for my turn.

Gotcha.
I’m hoping that my next Gannon will ship this week. The anticipation is a lot of fun too.

You can also do what I do and reserve spots in his queue in advance: I’m about to ask for a spot for an October 1st delivery date and another for an early December delivery and a pastel hat for February of next year. I reserve the spots and work out the details when the time gets closer. I did the same thing last year and it worked out great.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
This is a test. I'm trying out a new computer that my youngest brother built for me. It has a different OS that I'm trying to get used to.

I'm wearing this 3X Stetson Western conversion that I posted the other day. Sorry about the poor picture quality.

3-X-Stetson-Open-Road-Clone-1-A.jpg

Gotta love some Carl Perkins Rock A Billy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ