Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

View attachment 503717

Wanted to say thank you and post a couple hats that came my way via trade with some fellow Loungers. First up this glorious Gay Prince from @Randall Renshaw:
View attachment 503718 View attachment 503719 View attachment 503720 View attachment 503721

And this knockout of a Knox courtesy of @BobHufford:
View attachment 503722 View attachment 503723

And since it's April 1st, throwing in a Stetson No. 1 Quality Columbia for good measure:
View attachment 503724

Just kiddin'! Back to boycotting.

Three home runs, Jonathan. You should come around more often. I’m also coveting your leather jackets, but that’s a rabbit hole I’m trying hard to avoid going down.

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Great hat and jacket pairings Jonathan! Not a dog in the bunch. Come hang with us more often!
View attachment 503717

Wanted to say thank you and post a couple hats that came my way via trade with some fellow Loungers. First up this glorious Gay Prince from @Randall Renshaw:
View attachment 503718 View attachment 503719 View attachment 503720 View attachment 503721

And since it's April 1st, throwing in a Stetson No. 1 Quality Columbia for good measure:
View attachment 503724

WOWZA!!

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
My last quote from Michael was 3-4 months. I suspect his queue may get shorter as the weather warms and we leave felt season?

Gotcha.
I’m hoping that my next Gannon will ship this week. The anticipation is a lot of fun too.

You can also do what I do and reserve spots in his queue in advance: I’m about to ask for a spot for an October 1st delivery date and another for an early December delivery and a pastel hat for February of next year. I reserve the spots and work out the details when the time gets closer. I did the same thing last year and it worked out great.

Michael told me he was having trouble getting a consistent supply of felts in general, and dark colors from Winchester in specific. I'm in the queue for a charcoal felt but Michael can't give me a date because he can't get a production commitment from Winchester.

quikrick

One Too Many
View attachment 503717

View attachment 503724

Very cool hats, but those *Jackets*!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 503717

View attachment 503724

Jonathan.... you KNOW you need a Langlitz Columbia cross zip for that No.1, right??
B

Michael told me he was having trouble getting a consistent supply of felts in general, and dark colors from Winchester in specific. I'm in the queue for a charcoal felt but Michael can't give me a date because he can't get a production commitment from Winchester.

I’m in the same boat waiting for a 6oz western felt in steel. We ordered it in October but no idea when it might show up.

The hat he is finishing for me now is from a felt I mailed to him. If you supply the felt you know there won’t be an availability issue, but if there is a problem with the felt (a common occurrence) then it’s on you and not him.

View attachment 503717

View attachment 503724

Great to see you around Jonathan. I’m not sure what is more amazing... the color on that GP… or how well it goes with your jackets!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Three home runs, Jonathan. You should come around more often. I’m also coveting your leather jackets, but that’s a rabbit hole I’m trying hard to avoid going down.
Another endorsement of those fine jackets here. I actually have a couple and I agree, they can get addictive. A made to measure suit can be had for less.
The hats & jackets compliment one another, perfectly. Compliments to you.

View attachment 503717

View attachment 503724

Excellent hats and jackets, Jonathan. Good to see you posting!

The hats of the week. Here we go.

Mayser Libelle
IMG_5533.jpg

Sools Fifth Avenue
IMG_5534.jpg

Dublin
IMG_5536.jpg

Brummel's
IMG_5538.jpg

Willoughby Prince IV
IMG_5542.jpg

Barbisio Lontra (trial run)
IMG_5543.jpg

Mertés
IMG_5544.jpg

Mossant Castor Hudson (after a trim)
IMG_5545.jpg

Clarence
IMG_5546.jpg

Brummel's
IMG_5551.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 503717

View attachment 503724

Perfect trifecta of hats and jackets, Jonathan. That Gay Prince: however, is the show stopper!

StoryPNW

Practically Family

Mayser Libelle View attachment 503813

Sools Fifth Avenue
View attachment 503814

Dublin
View attachment 503815

Brummel's
View attachment 503816

Willoughby Prince IV
View attachment 503817

View attachment 503818

Mertés
View attachment 503819

View attachment 503820

Clarence
View attachment 503821

Brummel's
View attachment 503822
Terrific week of hats as always, the Mayser is my favorite this week. Thanks for sharing.

A fantastic hat to find any day and fantastic x twelve to find such a pearl in this size. And it wears great as well.
Plus 1
I am still waiting to find one (vintage) in my size.....after having passed two (that were not my size) along and having in hand another that will pass on (7 1/4 mid-50's).
I have been trying to content myself with the modern premier ones........(which are really not too bad)...and a few "special edition".
GREAT hat Brent! I am green with envy!;)

GHT

I'll Lock Up

Mayser Libelle View attachment 503813

Sools Fifth Avenue
View attachment 503814

Dublin
View attachment 503815

Brummel's
View attachment 503816

Willoughby Prince IV
View attachment 503817

View attachment 503818

Mertés
View attachment 503819

View attachment 503820

Clarence
View attachment 503821

Brummel's
View attachment 503822
steur hat.jpg
The Mossant Castor Hudson (after a trim) Very serious wow factor. Very serious indeed. Size 62cm please.
My new blazer is still something of a novelty. "The hat and trousers tend to swamp the appearance," Tina commented about the cream Gamble & Gunn bespoke hat that I had put on to compliment my similar coloured trousers. "Put the silver grey hat and trousers on," she suggested. Anything for a quiet life. "Do you know?" I told her, "I think you might be right." "Of course I am right,"she replied with a smile, "I'm female, end of!"
Blue blazer 003.JPG

Yesterday I wore my mid-60's Imperial Key Club "Ultimate Finish" (suede). Color is " 008 Blue Surge" which is a deep navy. Felt is actually quite nice on this one....nice 2 5/8 brim. I just wish the crown were taller...(about 5 1/4). With just a center dent, and "brim up"... it wears fairly well.....had a lot of compliments on the hat with my dark blue suit.
1680446440815.png

Terrific week of hats as always, the Mayser is my favorite this week. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, Simeon. Much appreciated.

View attachment 503883
The Mossant Castor Hudson (after a trim) Very serious wow factor. Very serious indeed. Size 62cm please.
My new blazer is still something of a novelty. "The hat and trousers tend to swamp the appearance," Tina commented about the cream Gamble & Gunn bespoke hat that I had put on to compliment my similar coloured trousers. "Put the silver grey hat and trousers on," she suggested. Anything for a quiet life. "Do you know?" I told her, "I think you might be right." "Of course I am right,"she replied with a smile, "I'm female, end of!"
View attachment 503882
Thank you, Robert. That outfit should put a spring in your step. If the weather cooperates you're good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch