Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The Lost Cowboy

One Too Many
Ha… I guess that showed through. I was glad I grabbed the jacket though.. i Don’t usually mind getting rained on.. but the store I was going in tends to feel like a refrigerator inside… wouldn’t have been fun drenched. Should have paid better attention to where I parked as I had to walk through 6 to 8 inches of water to put the groceries in the truck and pushing 4 or 5 carts folks had just left blocking the way… back in the cart barn while I was at it. Good thing I went with boat shoes. Then Snapped the photo before cooking dinner…. So yeah. I guess I had enough of it. LOL

We definitely could use the rain though… Had been pretty dry foR about a month

We could go for some rain here as well, so just send it Alabama-way.

I hope your feet are dry now at least!

Last edited:

Pellie

One Too Many
Hornskov today!!
20231116_115309.jpg
20231116_115418.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Considering the interest aroused here by the hats made in France, I opened a few boxes containing specimens bought in France in a very lucky find between 2015 and 2016
Flechet Mammouth 5.jpg
I still regret not having bought more, but the number of hats in my collection made beyond the Alps they are very numerous
Flechet Mammouth 1tris.jpg
Flechet quality "Junior 09" color "Mammouth" size 6 1/2 or 7 1/2 in the USA. I have a good number of Flechets in this felt finish and color which reminds me of some Italian hats of the era (50's and 60's).
Flechet Mammouth 2.jpg
This has a greater consistency also because it is specified as waterproof.
The shape of the hat is the one in which it arrived in Italy, the brims are "flat" and the color of the ribbon matches the rest.
Flechet Mammouth 3.jpg
Very pleasant for this season
Many thanks for your likes and appreciation for the Borsalino "Cafro" "Tipo Esportazione"
Flechet Mammouth 4.jpg

Considering the interest aroused here by the hats made in France, I opened a few boxes containing specimens bought in France in a very lucky find between 2015 and 2016
View attachment 561170
I still regret not having bought more, but the number of hats in my collection made beyond the Alps they are very numerous
View attachment 561171
Flechet quality "Junior 09" color "Mammouth" size 6 1/2 or 7 1/2 in the USA. I have a good number of Flechets in this felt finish and color which reminds me of some Italian hats of the era (50's and 60's).
View attachment 561174
This has a greater consistency also because it is specified as waterproof.
The shape of the hat is the one in which it arrived in Italy, the brims are "flat" and the color of the ribbon matches the rest.
View attachment 561172
Very pleasant for this season
Many thanks for your likes and appreciation for the Borsalino "Cafro" "Tipo Esportazione"
View attachment 561173
Very nice Heather felt Daniele. Hope you are doing well.

Pellie

One Too Many
Exquisite, Marcel!
What is your feeling about this one? I’ve been thinking about a Hornskov.
I really like Hornskov hats. This one was called 'the Henchman'. I don't know if he still shows this on his website. It was a 50/50 blend beaver/hare, i think this blend is softer and better then his 100% beaver, in the colour stone. It fits like a glove and i am happy to have this one in my collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24