Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Kids didn't want to make the 2.5 hr trip (one-way) to reach the path of totality, so I'll have to settle for 97%. Pretty bummed to be so close and miss out. Stetson Columbia seemed fitting for today's event:
20240408_140806.jpg

The sacrifices we make for our kids.

VoodooSan

A-List Customer
Sometimes, you simply luck into deals that shouldn’t happen. One early morning last week, during my first-cup-site-scan, a chocolate 6X Stetson Open Road appeared, in my size, for an unimaginable price. After a quick scan to ensure the seller was legit and actually had feedback, I pulled the trigger. The hat arrived this afternoon; it is immaculate, and the brim has been tweaked just the TINIEST bit, and in a manner I absolutely approve of. Sometimes, it truly is better to be lucky than good. :D

Stetson 6X Open Road 1.jpg
Stetson 6X Open Road 2.jpg

Sometimes, you simply luck into deals that shouldn’t happen. One early morning last week, during my first-cup-site-scan, a chocolate 6X Stetson Open Road appeared, in my size, for an unimaginable price. After a quick scan to ensure the seller was legit and actually had feedback, I pulled the trigger. The hat arrived this afternoon; it is immaculate, and the brim has been tweaked just the TINIEST bit, and in a manner I absolutely approve of. Sometimes, it truly is better to be lucky than good. :D

View attachment 605444 View attachment 605445
Nice find Mark. I love the color.

wsmontana

A-List Customer

Score! Looks great!

Mighty44

One Too Many

Such a pleasure when they fall into your lap that way—looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner