Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 608097
Heading out for an anniversary dinner in a Resistol.

View attachment 608310 View attachment 608311
Well a very happy anniversary to the two of you, and what an attractive couple you are. In a couple of weeks from now my wife, Tina, and I, will also be celebrating our wedding anniversary. The celebrations started last night when I took her to a wonderful vintage event where a tribute Glenn Miller band were playing. We both enjoyed the night immensely.
"Wear that hat and blazer to church tomorrow, for me," she said, with that enigmatic, disarming smile of her's. She had previously found the website of Gamble & Gunn, who make my hats, and ordered this one for a birthday gift a couple of birthdays ago. The lady found the blazer too, it was on a trader's stall at some vintage festival, now lost in the mists of time.
So, for Tina, and because I like wearing it, her special request: I'm currently enjoying coffee and croissants whilst catching up with The Lounge postings, which makes getting a photo a tad awkward, but I do have a previous photo that will suffice.
Striped blazer & tie 001.JPG

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Saturday evening yard escapades completed under the brim of a Knox Twenty.

i-wffJHL6-M.jpg

i-vHW7SdF-M.jpg

i-JdCtHtq-M.jpg

A Sunday morning walkabout was enjoyed while wearing a minty Stetson

i-ZPxxNpt-M.jpg

i-LXxpbH7-M.jpg

i-m53SV5Z-M.jpg

i-nBqWC3h-M.jpg

I enjoyed my morning coffee under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner.

i-ZtkgdkT-M.jpg

i-7V2HTWH-M.jpg

i-SBqVQVJ-M.jpg

Yard chores under a Stetson stitched brim fedora.

i-8Mbp4mD-M.jpg

i-Vw6RxRP-M.jpg

i-czbddLv-M.jpg

i-SgtmPcS-M.jpg

i-zvrMh4V-M.jpg

I started the grill for some breakfast sausages and grilled potatoes. A Stetson in dynamite felt and ribbon hues was my hat chocie for the task.

i-69HZg8N-M.jpg

i-XSzrMDS-M.jpg

i-xPp2KVg-M.jpg

i-VSJFBW9-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

wsmontana

A-List Customer
Lookin' good, Bill!
You two look great! Is it your anniversary? If so, happy day to you!

View attachment 608097

Well a very happy anniversary to the two of you, and what an attractive couple you are. In a couple of weeks from now my wife, Tina, and I, will also be celebrating our wedding anniversary. The celebrations started last night when I took her to a wonderful vintage event where a tribute Glenn Miller band were playing. We both enjoyed the night immensely.
"Wear that hat and blazer to church tomorrow, for me," she said, with that enigmatic, disarming smile of her's. She had previously found the website of Gamble & Gunn, who make my hats, and ordered this one for a birthday gift a couple of birthdays ago. The lady found the blazer too, it was on a trader's stall at some vintage festival, now lost in the mists of time.
So, for Tina, and because I like wearing it, her special request: I'm currently enjoying coffee and croissants whilst catching up with The Lounge postings, which makes getting a photo a tad awkward, but I do have a previous photo that will suffice.
View attachment 608319
Thanks gentlemen! Much appreciated!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Day with rain forecast for late afternoon, I have plenty of time to wear a Panizza De Luxe made in the last part of the historical production.
Panizza Grigio 1.jpg

The hat has all the signs of the decadence of Italian hat making in the late seventies and early eighties.
Panizza B.jpg
The lining is glued and it was a machine-made hat, but the "suede" felt is gorgeous as is the sweatband.
No indication of the color, but it is a classic gray in the panorama of Italian hatters with a "classic" shape of the period with tone-on-tone ribbon.
Panizza A.jpg
Lonely Sunday at home while my daughter Ginevra, helped by Monica, moves from Venezia after six years of life in the lagoon.
Venezia Panizza.jpg
Yes she will move temporarily to Paris, then we'll see.
Panizza Grigio 5.jpg
Maybe she can help me in finding some hats from times gone by :)

Last edited:

Mighty44

One Too Many
Saturday evening yard escapades completed under the brim of a Knox Twenty.

i-wffJHL6-M.jpg

i-vHW7SdF-M.jpg

i-JdCtHtq-M.jpg

A Sunday morning walkabout was enjoyed while wearing a minty Stetson

i-ZPxxNpt-M.jpg

i-LXxpbH7-M.jpg

i-m53SV5Z-M.jpg

i-nBqWC3h-M.jpg

I enjoyed my morning coffee under the brim of a Stetson Stratoliner.

i-ZtkgdkT-M.jpg

i-7V2HTWH-M.jpg

i-SBqVQVJ-M.jpg

Yard chores under a Stetson stitched brim fedora.

i-8Mbp4mD-M.jpg

i-Vw6RxRP-M.jpg

i-czbddLv-M.jpg

i-SgtmPcS-M.jpg

i-zvrMh4V-M.jpg

I started the grill for some breakfast sausages and grilled potatoes. A Stetson in dynamite felt and ribbon hues was my hat chocie for the task.

i-69HZg8N-M.jpg

i-XSzrMDS-M.jpg

i-xPp2KVg-M.jpg

i-VSJFBW9-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Slaying, as always!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Sunday has come around again. Some stellar hats on display by all of you this week. No time to comment on all of them alas. Last week of this rotation.
Mossant in sunshine - Herbert Johnson bowler - Panizza Oro. The personal Daniele podium
This is also a solicitation to change rotation of hats :cool: There is certainly no shortage of material

VoodooSan

Practically Family
Sunday has come around again. Some stellar hats on display by all of you this week. No time to comment on all of them alas. Last week of this rotation.

Herbert Johnson View attachment 608377

Mossant (in shade and in sunshine)
View attachment 608378 View attachment 608379

Lock&Co (took the torrential rain with grace)
View attachment 608380

Borsalino Gorasgu
View attachment 608381

Panizza Oro
View attachment 608382
Wow. Another so-hard-to-decide selection. I'm going with the Mossant as #1, the hardy Lock & Co as #2, and the Gorasgu as #3. As always, thank you so much for Sunday sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran