Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is it you want more than anything...?

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
A house so I can have a puppy. I love dogs so much and it's saddens me a little that I can't have one of my own to love and pamper.

Right now I just want to be warm and cozy. (I'm freezing.)

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
Josephine said:
I want a new drug, one that wont make me sick. One that wont make me crash my car, or make me feel three feet thick.

heehee! Right now I would also like something to eat. I don't know what though, I've been disappointed in whatever I eat for a long time now. I think "Oooo! I want a pizza!" and then when I eat it, I'm "Meh. Wasn't as good as I thought." [huh]

Perhaps if it was delivered by Huey Lewis? :)

zaika

One Too Many
golly. there are a lot of things i want...i'm a greedy li'l lady.
but more than anything, i want the strength to keep going when everything in me is telling me to quit.

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
I want to know what it is I'm supposed to do with the talents I've been given...and where the balance is of people/work/life.

A nice hot cup of tea wouldn't be so bad either.

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
I want all my boxes from the move to be unpacked and everything to be arranged before my Mother-in-law arrives on Sunday. And I want the stupid vent covers to go back on. They came off for cleaning and painting, but the blasted things don't want to go back!! Grrrr! :mad:

Jovan

Suspended
I didn't expect four pages! Thanks for the funny, interesting, touching responses everyone.

What I want... is to wake up at a decent time. And still the same thing as I wanted this morning. -_-

Bebop

Practically Family
I can come up with quite a list but.....
to be less jaded, less skeptical and more trusting of others would help right now. In other words, to be as I was when I was 30, 20 years ago. That, or to be able to ignore the fact that I am jaded, skeptical and don't trust many people.

The Shirt

Practically Family
Is it silly to want my BF to want to marry me as much as I want to marry him?
And world peace.
So simple - why hasn't either happened yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff