Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Feraud

Bartender
I did some catching up on my movie viewing today.
Watched Doubt, Let the Right One In, and Roman Polanski: Wanted & Desired.
Great films (the last one is a documentary) all around.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Angel-A

Picture5.png

A rather fun little Luc Besson film about a scam artist who gets sent an angel in the form of a 6' leggy blonde, to help him set his life back on track.

LD

bobalooba

One of the Regulars
AmateisGal said:
Wanted with Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy.

It was...interesting.

I just watched that too.

I thought it kinda fell apart in the middle, without spoilling it most people who've seen it probably know what I'm talking about.

but I liked it in the beginning and it sort of slapped itself together at the end.

Just bought quantum of solace b/c I had a costco coupon but I haven't watched it yet.

JennyLou

Practically Family
RBH said:
ANGLES AND DEMONS..
it was good, really good... the book was better.
But most time books are always better.
I just watched The Virgin Suicides. I didn't care for it much but I think I would like the book.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
A nice family film called Duma about a 12-year-old boy who rescues a baby cheetah, raises it, and then goes on an amazing journey to bring the cheetah, named Duma, back to the wild.

Celia Crowson

Familiar Face
"Youth runs wild" (1944)

I saw 'angels and demons' at the cinema a few days ago - personally, I was rather disappointed. But it was entertaining non-the-less, plus Mr. McGregor looked lovely as always :)

Feraud

Bartender
AmateisGal said:
A nice family film called Duma about a 12-year-old boy who rescues a baby cheetah, raises it, and then goes on an amazing journey to bring the cheetah, named Duma, back to the wild.
This is an enjoyable film.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy