Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Bugging Hitler's Soldiers - a BBC/PBS broadcast about how the British listened in on German generals and other German soldiers while they were POWs in England. Fascinating stuff.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Agreed! I began this series with very low expectations ("Ah geez, what an obvious ripoff of Homeland!"), but it just got better and better! Who knew that an espionage drama set in the 80s was the perfect vehicle for examining the duplicity and illusions of marriage?!? A great little show, beautifully done.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Bugging Hitler's Soldiers - a BBC/PBS broadcast about how the British listened in on German generals and other German soldiers while they were POWs in England. Fascinating stuff.
Yes, it was excellent! Remarkable how the Generals talked so nonchalantly about the Holocaust . Reminds you what the History Channel could be though.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I had just seen the first two episodes of Alfred Hitchcock Presents, and The Glass Eye of the third season. I think I found myself an excellent new show to get into. It reminds me of The Twilight Zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21