Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

The 1976 Morecambe & Wise Christmas special. Interestingly enough their Christmas specials didn't really have that much of a Holiday theme as it was merely an hour-long version of their half-hour show.

Last edited:

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
BD one of the early shows where Benny as Ginger Tomkins is playing snooker with Bob Todd and 'Ginger' sets up distractions is a classic!

*LOL* I'll look for that one as I go through the series. BH had me laughing hysterically the other night...he always cheers me up! That and my other fave Brit com, Bottom. :)
X
BD

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Don't get me started on Bottom ...the camping on Wimbledon common episode is amongst my top ten comedy episodes ever, you know what's gonna happen but it's still so funny...the Christmas episode with gold, Frankenstein and grrr is another classic as is the gasman cometh....absolute classics all...Bottom is seriously underrated slapstick par excellence IMHO!

DNO

One Too Many
"Da Vinci's Inquest...I don't know why I didn't watch this show when it first ran. A truly exceptional show...best writing and acting I've seen for quite some time."
Strongly agree... But watch out, it's addictive. Once you start watching, you want to watch every episode. It's also episodic, so you NEED to watch every episode.

Absolutely right about the addictive nature of the show...I'm hooked! But then top quality shows do get addictive...Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, etc.

The big wigs are now turning Shelby into a complete keystone cop with a bunch of new stooges that they picked up at the carnival. So obviously scripted and silly that it's disgusting. They might as well make them cartoon charactors...:p
HD

The big wigs are now turning Shelby into a complete keystone cop with a bunch of new stooges that they picked up at the carnival. So obviously scripted and silly that it's disgusting. They might as well make them cartoon charactors...:p
HD
Yeah, after watching the "Swamp Rat Race" episode I'm done with Zippy the Swamp Moron and his southern shortcake sidekick Sheri.

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Yeah, after watching the "Swamp Rat Race" episode I'm done with Zippy the Swamp Moron and his southern shortcake sidekick Sheri.

Could not agree more. He is priceless on the Axe men show but this is ridiculous . Sheri is killing any life the show had .
They should have just let shelby do his log thing but made it all about him . More great writing from Hollywood:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points