Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

BlueTrain

Call Me a Cab
Once in a while I'll fix bannock bread (or "a bannock") for breakfast. But that's more of a winter-time thing. One bannock is good for about three meals, morning, noon and evening. Today, however, I had French toast made with Italian bread. Weekends are for big breakfasts and copious amounts of coffee. Weekdays are just cereal at home and lots of coffee at work.

Chex Cinnamon cereal with a glass of U-bet enhanced milk. Very kid-like breakfast today.*

*Not a dupe post, enjoyed it so much yesterday, that I just had it again today. :)

Chocolate Milk (made with U-Bet syrup) and a peanut butter and Strawberry Fluff sandwich on a French Baguette. I was initially not a fan of Strawberry Fluff - it felt like a forced brand "expansion."

But now that I have gotten over my pique, I've come to enjoy having Fluff with another flavor to add into the mix. And as for mixing cultures - combining the all-American PB&Fluff with the "National" bread of France is just my humble way of trying to bring the world a little bit closer together :).

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I had breakfast at Juan del Fuego's in Norman, today's special was smoked brisket red chile stew over two eggs and two tamales with a side of fried potatoes, peppers, and onions. The whole eggs with picante, green chile or red chili sauce was weird at first, but now I get nervous if I go a week without.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner