Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Corn beef hash, cheesy scrambled eggs, seasoned red country potatoes, wheat toast, coffee, and apple juice. No bacon today.
:D
As much as I enjoy a crispy slice of bacon or few, I would choose the corned beef hash every time. Bacon, to me, always seems better suited as an appetizer (or maybe a condiment) rather than a main course.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You are not eating enough if it seems like an appetizer. :D

I have to agree with Touchofevil on this one, the answer always is "more bacon," the question doesn't really matter. :)

That said, corned beef hash is nothing to sneeze at.

But as to it's role as a main dish, a BLT (or BLTA - "A" for avocado) has served as the main course at many meals at the Fading Fasts.

An omelette full of cheese, onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños, all Co ered in Texas Pete hot sauce, with some cheese grits on the side. A big cup of coffee to prepare for it and an even bigger cup of sweet iced tea to wash it all down

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte and Bio-instantcoffee. :)

That is one of my favorite cakes. We lived next to an elderly German couple when I was growing up and we used to buy them that cake each Christmas from their favorite bakery in NYC as they didn't get into the city anymore, but we did. They always cut a big piece off and gave it to me - heaven. It's getting harder to find a good one even in NYC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy