Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's the globe trotting hat now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The hat started on its journey as a new hat, but it's taking so long between stops that it will end up a vintage hat before it finishes the tour. [huh]

carter

I'll Lock Up
I believe this hat will show up in the Exciting Archaeological Discoveries thread at some point in the very, very distant future.

It makes me sad to think that [probably] none of us will be around to read of it's discovery. :cry:

J. M. Stovall

Call Me a Cab
I'm supposed to send it to Dave Keith next, but he hasn't posted on the Lounge since March 2006. Then comes Flyboy and he hasn't posted since December 2006. I'll pm these guys to see if they still are lurking. If not then next up is Johnnysan, so you might want to send me your address because I'm placing my bets on you!

Big Man

Good to hear the hat is still on the move (well, almost). I'll be looking forward to seeing new pictures of the hat's travels.

RBH

Bartender
Just thought I would repost the shot of when I had the hat.
{for some reason the original post shows no photo}
I posted this on 8-16-08.
I think the only photo in over a year.
And no photos since.

hpim3080in6.jpg

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
It WAS an awesome idea, but...

We should have let a dame manage it. Nearly every guy who's had his hands on the hat (me included) took more than their sweet time about passing it along. (I even included sheets of mailing labels to facilitate safe/swift passage, but without avail.)

How do you spell: M-A-L-E....P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N ??

Big Man

WideBrimm said:
Wow! This thread is resurrected from the dead, yet again :eek:
What are the odds that THE HAT will be on the move by New Years Day 2010 ? [huh]

Well, it looks like New Years Day 2010 has come and gone. [huh] Any news on the hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner